mikekilo33

Aug 12, 2019
Link ist broken

I am surprised that you missed that or maybe I missed it here
I dirtyflashed it over a CM13 and it seems to work
testing now

here are the roms/links

on german x820 forum its clear #1

dont forget its without gapps so flash add them when you like google stuff :)
Please refresh your dl-link.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thank you for supporting mokee after i sold my le max2
    i got a max2 recently and tried to fix camera on Android 7.1 but failed,so i return it to owner again
    mybe i sould by one second hand phone to continue development on this phone:)
    I am surprised that you missed that or maybe I missed it here
    I dirtyflashed it over a CM13 and it seems to work
    testing now

here are the roms/links

on german x820 forum its clear #1

http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=le_x2

dont forget its without gapps so flash add them when you like google stuff :)
    nightly version 20170510 have not fixed screen auto turn off issue
    will be fixed tomorrow
    also did some changes on audio,you can test and feedback here
    do not want start any op here,thanks
    Yes I saw this, but this is only one independent build. Probabily don't will receive updates in future. I was asking about oficial releases
    I talk now with ffboy, he will get device tree and official Mokee N nightly builds will came soon.
    @whymoo

I am not arter97, i don't care what he does and i don't accept donations.

ffboy released his rom under mokee s name who they aclame to be "open source". Also i except to see the whole source and not part of it.

If ffboy doesn't like this he could publice his rom to a hoster like "mega"

ffboy and not me already copied code and signed the same code as his own and don't gave proper credit.

We are a big community and we help each other. We share our knowledge and don't hide it. I and other people don't like to reinvend the wheel again. This is a waste of precius time who lot of us they don't have. Yes! we can contribute, merge bugs and maybe compile other roms and yes, ffboy must accept, that maybe me or others wanna use his device tree or some other code. BUT we don't forget to give credits.

Btw i don't be warned and i don't see a reason why should be.
    first i opensourced kernel soucre as GPL requirement,but device tree was not GPL and you do not have the right to force me do things i dont like.
    2nd i know i made mistakes on kernel source for commit authorship brcause i am not good at git tools but i have already corrected them.

i dont care you like me and my rom or not

i have released all source of mi max on my github

the only reason i dont release max2 device tree is,
    Some people here is just do nothing but PUSHING AND ATTACKING me because they want my device tree to build there roms to gain Respect and donations i think.they are so rude and ridiculous

when i said "No plan to release kernel source RECENTLY" and released a few days later,they don't care and start attacking and pushing

i also dont warned by forum moderatoer by not released device tree
    So ban me out of this forum if you can