FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Chinese 16s official

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Kiriakos2016, Junior Member on 4th August 2016, 02:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,i have received an OTA update for 16s (I am on official Chinese rom) Have anybody found the complete rom because I am on twrp and can't update or is there a way to revert to original recovery?

4th August 2016, 04:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
U can download a full original 15s rom and flash it. It will flash back the original Recovery.
Then u can flash the "Update.zip" using your original recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to yweel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yweel Ad-Free
4th August 2016, 10:03 PM |#3  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 181

More
I've also received the update to 016s (chinese ROM) and as I had just installed the 015s, it upgraded automatically to it. I have to say that the fingerprint sensor is flying now. I'd say that it's even faster than on X829 016s ROM. I even don't need to fully press the finger on the reader like I did with 015s, just barely touch it and it unlocks. The Remote Control got updated to 3.0 (I guess it was updated before to this version as well). Still the Android security patch level is June 1, 2016. Not sure what is the changelog and what other improvements it has.
5th August 2016, 09:01 AM |#4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 216

More
16S has also been released for Indian beta testers only. Not official yet.
5th August 2016, 11:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Someone can upload the update.zip file ?
im on the official indian rom(from here) but im not getting the update.
6th August 2016, 04:26 AM |#6  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmxsir

Someone can upload the update.zip file ?
im on the official indian rom(from here) but im not getting the update.

The Indian ROM still has not received the 16S update. Very few beta testers had received the 16S OTA update. According to LE staff, it fixes fingerprint problem and adds compatibility with Reliance JIO 4G VoLTE network.

We will have to wait for it to become official.
The Following User Says Thank You to sanke1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanke1 Ad-Free
6th August 2016, 06:21 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanke1

The Indian ROM still has not received the 16S update. Very few beta testers had received the 16S OTA update. According to LE staff, it fixes fingerprint problem and adds compatibility with Reliance JIO 4G VoLTE network.

We will have to wait for it to become official.

Just wanna ask, which LTE band are supported in this? Thanks
6th August 2016, 06:40 AM |#8  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yweel

Just wanna ask, which LTE band are supported in this? Thanks

So far, Le Max 2 has supported most LTE frequencies out of the box. If there is any one particular obscure LTE frequency you want support for, do mention. Chinese vendors on Aliexpress and ebay do cut-copy-paste stuff of product information so it is hard to tell which model supports what.
6th August 2016, 09:03 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanke1

So far, Le Max 2 has supported most LTE frequencies out of the box. If there is any one particular obscure LTE frequency you want support for, do mention. Chinese vendors on Aliexpress and ebay do cut-copy-paste stuff of product information so it is hard to tell which model supports what.

In my country, my telco using LTE Band 3 and 7, also provide LTE-A CA_3A_7A.
For normal LTE, i'm able to use without issue.
Whenever i fall into the LTE-A coverage area, my signal will totally dropped, can't use any DATA.

Anyone using LTE-A/4G+ with CA_3A_7A without any issue?
6th August 2016, 09:38 AM |#10  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yweel

In my country, my telco using LTE Band 3 and 7, also provide LTE-A CA_3A_7A.
For normal LTE, i'm able to use without issue.
Whenever i fall into the LTE-A coverage area, my signal will totally dropped, can't use any DATA.

Anyone using LTE-A/4G+ with CA_3A_7A without any issue?

We can't do much as our LE Max 2 has s*** firmware. Here it cannot even hold calls on old 3G network. I regret buying this idiot device.
6th August 2016, 10:47 AM |#11  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 66

More
16s firmware offline full Chinese version available now http: // bbs.le.com // zt /eui /le_max2 html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)