Chinese 16s official

Search This thread

Kiriakos2016

May 30, 2016
Hello,i have received an OTA update for 16s (I am on official Chinese rom) Have anybody found the complete rom because I am on twrp and can't update or is there a way to revert to original recovery?

yweel

Dec 3, 2009
U can download a full original 15s rom and flash it. It will flash back the original Recovery.
Then u can flash the "Update.zip" using your original recovery.

Reactions: airspace3000

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta
I've also received the update to 016s (chinese ROM) and as I had just installed the 015s, it upgraded automatically to it. I have to say that the fingerprint sensor is flying now. I'd say that it's even faster than on X829 016s ROM. I even don't need to fully press the finger on the reader like I did with 015s, just barely touch it and it unlocks. The Remote Control got updated to 3.0 (I guess it was updated before to this version as well). Still the Android security patch level is June 1, 2016. Not sure what is the changelog and what other improvements it has.

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
16S has also been released for Indian beta testers only. Not official yet.

Last edited:

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Someone can upload the update.zip file ?
im on the official indian rom(from here) but im not getting the update.

The Indian ROM still has not received the 16S update. Very few beta testers had received the 16S OTA update. According to LE staff, it fixes fingerprint problem and adds compatibility with Reliance JIO 4G VoLTE network.

We will have to wait for it to become official.

Reactions: Dmxsir

yweel

Dec 3, 2009
The Indian ROM still has not received the 16S update. Very few beta testers had received the 16S OTA update. According to LE staff, it fixes fingerprint problem and adds compatibility with Reliance JIO 4G VoLTE network.

We will have to wait for it to become official.

Just wanna ask, which LTE band are supported in this? Thanks

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Just wanna ask, which LTE band are supported in this? Thanks
So far, Le Max 2 has supported most LTE frequencies out of the box. If there is any one particular obscure LTE frequency you want support for, do mention. Chinese vendors on Aliexpress and ebay do cut-copy-paste stuff of product information so it is hard to tell which model supports what.

yweel

Dec 3, 2009
So far, Le Max 2 has supported most LTE frequencies out of the box. If there is any one particular obscure LTE frequency you want support for, do mention. Chinese vendors on Aliexpress and ebay do cut-copy-paste stuff of product information so it is hard to tell which model supports what.

In my country, my telco using LTE Band 3 and 7, also provide LTE-A CA_3A_7A.
For normal LTE, i'm able to use without issue.
Whenever i fall into the LTE-A coverage area, my signal will totally dropped, can't use any DATA.

Anyone using LTE-A/4G+ with CA_3A_7A without any issue?

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
In my country, my telco using LTE Band 3 and 7, also provide LTE-A CA_3A_7A.
For normal LTE, i'm able to use without issue.
Whenever i fall into the LTE-A coverage area, my signal will totally dropped, can't use any DATA.

Anyone using LTE-A/4G+ with CA_3A_7A without any issue?

We can't do much as our LE Max 2 has s*** firmware. Here it cannot even hold calls on old 3G network. I regret buying this idiot device.

MadMicro

Feb 28, 2015
Change-log from Google translation :
[Note]
upgrade new fingerprint algorithm, fingerprint and unlock to unlock the success rate of speed has improved significantly. If you have already been entered fingerprint, after the upgrade, the system will clear all old fingerprint data, and will be prompted to re-enter. Fever serious problem
[calendar]
optimized video and schedule information content
[System]
repair software installation package to stop running bug fixes micro-channel can not be set Dropzone permissions fixes high version Le Max 2 phone PD charger during charging even reproduced showing the effect of the new Rio Olympics Exclusive theme (automatically turned on during the Olympics) new Rio Olympic medals (automatically turned on during the Olympic Games) and new television schedule resources page comments [access] repair shop built-in themes relating to the disappearance of bug fixes topic store crash optimize local content display new star Home add "discussion" after entry
[Desktop]
to restart the phone repair, blocked happy to see the desktop and the desktop headlines and restore visibility problems
[public]
Home repair post editor, the publishing process, the interface part of the function failure problem optimization message list and details page page image display click Post published homepage name optimization, enter the corresponding public home
[my music as]
Fix my Place page, voting details page displays the wrong question
[Wink]
new store growth by expression supports preview

Whats your translation ?

Daranus

Jul 13, 2009
updated flawlessly OTA. only downside is that my Google Play Services seems to be crashing every few. it didn't do that before.

Got a score of ~125.8k on first try Antutu on chinese 16s rom
On second attempt after reboot the score reached 131.3k

Both test at room temperature.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160807-032126.jpg
    Screenshot_20160807-032126.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
I was unable to find Google play store app in Chinese 16S rom. It may be having region specific optimizations for LTE.
Installing apk wizard is different in Chinese. In Chinese ROMs, it asks us to delete apk after installation and also gives a percentage of installation completion. Whereas, US and Indian ROMs have google style apk installation wizard with no option offered to keep or delete the apk.

We can't do much as our LE Max 2 has s*** firmware. Here it cannot even hold calls on old 3G network. I regret buying this idiot device.
Hi Sanke1,
Got the same problemss you got : my device hung up every 3 minutes ???
I then changed the communication protocols used to select only those used in Europe (I can do this in CM13 don't know if the 16s allows it too...) And now everything is back to normal !
Maybe you should try that ?
As you do I sometimes curse this device and I certainly curse the lack of source release by the manufacturer... It they'd do the device would be really great !!!!
Regards

Top Liked Posts