#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Make sure your bootloader is unlocked
- Download the recovery image from above
- Reboot into fastboot
- Run this command (Change the .img to whatever the name of file is you downloaded):
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- OTG is working for some people but not for others also some readers and flash drives are not being seen. Will look into fixing it.
This should work on all the variants but its only been tested on x829 let me know if you have any issues.
- Ncrypt3d : He had a original base that did not boot but we ping ponged and got it working.
- @AndroPlus Fixing Decryption and getting OTG working with some cables