Based on the Ground Zero Android Open Source Project (GZOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements and powersave features. BaikalOS isn’t better, just powersave.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* Your warranty is now void .. bla-bla-bla... other non-informative text */
Supported devices: LEX820 (X2_CN), LEX821 (X2_WW), LEX822 (X2_CN), LEX829 (X2_NA)
- BaikalOS official builds with delta-ota: DOWNLOAD
- Open Gapps (ARM64, 9.0, pico or micro recomend)
- TWRP for 9.0 treble here
- Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie x2 ROMs here
- Magisk (Root) (if u need it) can be found here. Note: install magisk only after reboot to rom!
Bug report: please, put your bug reports and feature requests here.
Minimum required versions: LEX820 (X2_CN) 20s, LEX821 (X2_WW) 19s, LEX829 (X2_NA) 20s.
Optional newer versions:LEX820 (X2_CN) 30s LEX820 (X2_CN) 466D
- Download TWRP, Firmware, ROM, GApps and Magisk
- Reboot to recovery and install new twrp, and firmware
- Wipe is recomended
- Flash ROM and GApps
- Reboot to ROM and finish setup
- Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk if you need it. Note, you must boot to rom first before flash Magisk. Dont flash it with ROM at once!
- Wifi Diplay dont work
- Test and find
- Andrey S. Shidakov (@andr68rus)
- Sergey Vasisiev (@sdv22)
- ROM Source: https://github.com/baikalos/
- Device Trees / Vendor / Kernel: https://github.com/baikalos-devices
- GZOSP Team
- AICP Team
- OmniROM Team
- @codeworkx for his major contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel and the awesome open source camera HAL
- @ThE_MarD for help, manifests for oreo, and his contributions to x2 develop.
- @mosimchah for his contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel
- @moto999999 for helping the x2 get LAOS 15.1 working. When others left LAOS he helped get the momentum started again.
- @infrag for his contributions to x2 such as the multiple audio fixes, LEDs and sorting out the open source camera HAL blobs and assisting with QS Torch
- @shivatejapeddi for his contributions to x2 such as finding the fix for QS Torch and the regularly requested VoLTE support XD
- @KuranKaname for his contributions to x2 such as helping get Dalvik VM and HWUI sorted out when 14.1 settings didn't work on 15.1, plus his never-ending mission to finding the most optimized code.
- @Tortel1210 for his contributions to x2 and helping out with gerrit.
- @GalaticStryder for his fix for truly display panel that is better than my fix and his other awesome kernel improvements.
ViSi0Naryy for his contributions to LeEco msm9996-common with testing and contributions with Gerrit
- ...and finally the community. This is for the community, by the community. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If I missed anyone? Please let me know and I can add them.