OmniROM is our Android custom ROM variant, feature-packed but always with stability as #1 priority in mind.
Based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements, OmniROM has set out to give you a great Android experience on your mobile. Omni isn’t better, just different.
What is OmniROM? | OmniROM Source | OmniROM Gerrit Review | OmniROM G+
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* Your warranty is now void .. bla-bla-bla... other non-informative text */
- OFFICIAL WEEKLY BUILDS: https://dl.omnirom.org/x2/
Warning: official build signed with other key. So you need wipe data when migrate HOMEMADE<->OFFICIAL.
Description: Offical build has enforced selinux, stock omni dialer (no recording). Build stable.
- OmniROM daily unofficail auto-builds WITH DELTA_OTA!: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-x2/ you need wipe data when migrate OFFICIAL<->HOMEMADE!
- Open Gapps (ARM64, 9.0, pico or micro recomend)
- TWRP for 9.0 treble here or any other TWRP with TREBLE support
- Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie x2 ROMs here
- Focus fix, VoLTE fix: will be soon in Settings.
- Magisk (Root) (if u need it) can be found here. Note: install magisk only after reboot to rom!
ChangeLog: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-x2/Changelog.txt (only for homemade, for official please look changelog app!)
- Minimum required versions: LEX820 (X2_CN) 20s, LEX821 (X2_WW) 19s, LEX829 (X2_NA) 20s
- Optional newer versions: LEX820 (X2_CN) 30s LEX820 (X2_CN) 466D
- Download TWRP, Firmware, ROM, GApps and Magisk
- Reboot to recovery and install new twrp, and firmware
- Wipe is recomended
- Flash ROM and GApps
- Reboot to ROM and finish setup
- Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk if you need it. Note, you must boot to rom first before flash Magisk. Dont flash it with ROM at once!
- For enable VoLTE after reboot, focus camera fix, etc: enable switch in OmniGears -> Device Features (thats same that was Le Extras).
- Wifi Diplay dont work
- Test and find
- @andr68rus (me) - maintainer
- Omnirom Team
- Sources: https://github.com/omnirom/
- @codeworkx for his major contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel and the awesome open source camera HAL
- @ThE_MarD for help, manifests for oreo, and his contributions to x2 develop.
- @mosimchah for his contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel
- @moto999999 for helping the x2 get LAOS 15.1 working. When others left LAOS he helped get the momentum started again.
- @infrag for his contributions to x2 such as the multiple audio fixes, LEDs and sorting out the open source camera HAL blobs and assisting with QS Torch
- @shivatejapeddi for his contributions to x2 such as finding the fix for QS Torch and the regularly requested VoLTE support XD
- @KuranKaname for his contributions to x2 such as helping get Dalvik VM and HWUI sorted out when 14.1 settings didn't work on 15.1, plus his never-ending mission to finding the most optimized code.
- @Tortel1210 for his contributions to x2 and helping out with gerrit.
- @GalaticStryder for his fix for truly display panel that is better than my fix and his other awesome kernel improvements.
ViSi0Naryy for his contributions to LeEco msm9996-common with testing and contributions with Gerrit
- ...and finally the community. This is for the community, by the community. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If I missed anyone? Please let me know and I can add them.