GUYS! PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE ASK SOMETHING!
Another devs! Please do not steal my work! Request permission from me!
Please guys do not write Private Message for me, bacause i have 230+ messages and i can't answer to all.
If you have problem, please use this therad "Reply" section and if i can, answer it. ( Do Not Quote the whole OP! )
Maybe if i can't, the community have good answer for you. Thank you! :)
Small EUI rom for LE MAX 2 device.
This rom is compatible with following devices:- X820 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/RoseGoldDebloated and optimized for fast and battery friend useage.
- X821 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold
- X822 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold
- X829 4/32GB, 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB. Gray/Silver/Gold/RoseGold
You can use this rom as your Daily driver. Everything is smooth and stable. Camera is very good.
With this aroma installer you can customize the rom, with your own preferences,
like launcher, navbutton brightness, adblock, root, magisk, xposed, etc.
Does not need to flash gapps, or anything else. Just one zip file!
The google play store is preinstalled, and convertible to System app. (See Tip6 below)
All your notification is work like never before on EUI. (Gmail, Messenger, Line, Viber, and all other...)
Features:* Based on EUI 5.9.023S & 26S Stable, ready to Daily useBugs: Everything is work perfectly. If not, please let me know, and i fix it! :D
* 5 different Soft Button brightness (chooseable)
* Optional Root, Magisk, - Viper and Xposed
* Lastest Google keyboard with number row (updatable to Gboard!)
* Chooseable Camera API 2
* 63 chooseable language with 10-70-99% lang support
* Multicolor LED Notification Light (R.G.B.) with LightFlow app
* Build.prop tweaks (chooseable)
* iOS emojis (chooseable)
* Eye Protection mode with switch in Quick Toggles
* Reduced minimum brightness
* The rom passes the SafatyNet. (Just chooese Magisk from AROMA!)
* Disabled blocking downloads on mobile network
* Reduced long press time delay (300ms to 200ms)
* Every apps notification work like a charm
* Leeco Launcher without chinese stuff (optional) and withoud middle button
* HTC Sense Launcher (optional)
* Adblock hosts file (optional)
* Allow 3rd party apps install by default
* More animation scale settings in developer options.
* Added Dolby Atmos shortcut to Settings
* New OREO (Android 8) UI sounds
* Enabled LeTouch Shutter ( fingerprint camera launch )
* Remote Control app, without chinese stuff
* Better RAM management and faster response
* Better Doze, no battery drain in deep sleep
* Google Face Unlock ( smart lock -> trusted face )
* Bigger Caller Photo ( chooseable )
Note: Every (chooseable) and (optional) features based on Aroma Installer!
You need to choose it, if you want to use! :)
You can simply change this values, use the "Just modding" method in the AROMA Installer
Old & New Download links:Older versions:
Download V1 -> Mega! Only 1,14 GB
Download V2.1 -> Mega! Only 1,20 GB
Download V3.1 -> Mega! Only 1,16 GB
Download V4 -> Mega! Only 1,02 GB
Download V4.2 Patch-> Mega! Only 87,4 MB
Download V5 -> Mega! Only 1,16 GB
Download V6.3 -> Mega! Only 1,05 GB
Download V7.1 -> Mega! or Drive Only 1,06 GB
Download V8 -> Mega! or Drive. Only 1,13 GB
Download V9 -> Mega! or Drive. Only 1,12 GB
Download V10.1 Patch-> Mega! or Drive. "Only" 361 MB -Little bit large :D
Download V11 -> Mega! or Drive. Only 1,14GB
Download V12 -> Mega! or Drive. Only 1,14GB
Download Bugfix Patch for V12 -> Drive. Only ~140Mb
Download V13.1 -> Mega! or Drive Only 1,32 GB
Download V14.1 -> Mega! or Google Drive Only 1,27 GB
Download V15.1-> Download Link From Google Drive Or Mega (1,4GB)
* Changelog Post #2236 *
Thanks the Mega! mirror link (V15.1) to WaPeR32 and @sat182 :D
Download V16 (Stable)-> Download Link From Google Drive Or Mega (1,40GB)
Changelog XDA Post #2423
Download V17-> Download From Android File Host
Thanks for the hungarian translate files to @Keeperv85 and @tibcsi0407! Very nice work! :)
Useful tips and tricks:Tip1: Use USA region and you can't see more chinese character and "3dot in a circle notify"Install instructions:
Tip2: If you have issue with notifications:
a: Type this in dialer app: *#*#46360000#*#*
and disable the "Enable background resource control " option.
b: Go to Settings -> App Management -> "right up gear icon" -> Battery optimization -> Now disable the optimization of the problematic app. GIF tutorial
Tip3: If you want to use default launcher/browser/dialer/cam... instead of Stock.
Go to Settings -> App management -> Default apps ( down ) -> Select and set your favorite.
Tip4: Do not use Alarm Clock "weekdays " function, because its based on China and maybe its skip the alarm. Use the "Customize " and set all weekdays instead :)
Tip5: If you have problems with charging, replace the Type-C cable and charger with a new one. The Stock charger and cables are *@#&* ..
Tip6: If you want to make Google Play as System app: First log in the google, download some app, and let the play store update itself.
Now restart to recovery, and flash the "MakeGooglePlayStoreSystemApp.zip " file.
You can find this file on your /sdcard. :) Wohoo, magic! (If not, download it!)
Tip7: Change the region to Mainland China, and you can update your System apps. ( Gallery, Browser, etc. )
Tip8: The installer script calibrate your battery. Please do not cry for me, because you battery its seems lower, than before. Its normaly.
You need 3 full discharge and 3 full charge to calibrate the battery graph. If you do that, you can see the difference! :)
Tip9: If you have Google Play Services Force Close: Download this app, and follow the instructions. :)
Tip10: If you have 65-70% screen "draining" (like me, -see my screenshots-) and you think, this is an issue, please read this post to a clearer view. :D
Tip11: If you have issues with mobile data/call:
1. Download the adb, fastboot drivers
2. Install it on your PC.
3. Restart the phone in fastboot mode (power + vol down)
4. Type this commands in the terminal:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
5+1: If you still dont have Network, you need to change your APN!
-1.: If you are a newbie please follow this tutorial first! :D vagy ezt! :)
0.: Backup your current ROM [with TWRP]
1.:a. Download the "SmallEUI.V17.zip"
2.: Move to phone [/sdcard or OTG]
3.: a. Reboot the phone in recovery [TWRP]
3. b. Do not wipe anything! The installer do it instead of you!
4.: Install -> "SmallEUI.V17.zip"
6.: Enjoy AROMA INSTALLER. (Follow the instructions)
7: Follow the "Tips and tricks" section, and set up your phone :D
8.: If you like my work, feel free to me :D Or use my
or my BTC: 1KdQ5psRAvXCuE5MFWwt6MRncSg3kKqV1M
You can support my coffees. :) Thank You!
If you like this ROM please hit the "Thanks!" button! ( Right down corner ) ➘ And do not miss rate it!