#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
I had a copy of TWRP 8.1 around my Arch Linux /home folder so I took the time to build it with my F2FS conversion patch.
Anyone willing to try it: https://github.com/GalaticStryder/li...s/tag/recovery
This should allow F2FS encryption if your ROM supports it.
Platform Tools (adb/fastboot):
- Make sure your bootloader is unlocked
- Download the recovery image from above
- Reboot into fastboot
- Run this command (Change the .img to whatever the name of file is you downloaded):
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-1-x2.img
- You tell me! Data decryption and adb sideload work great now.
For the TEST builds of TWRP? Please let me know if this works. If so? I will submit it to Gerrit for official updates.
- bigbiff for helping me get setup on on gerrit.twrp.me for official status and updating official TWRP for the Le Max 2
- Varzag, LEvvvEL, harryohh, kayyappan, bilausdaniel and anyone else I missed who tested my builds of TWRP
- Ncrypt3d : He had a original base that did not boot but we ping ponged and got it working.
- AndroPlus-org Fixing Decryption and getting OTG working with some cables
- deadman96385 for the work he has done on for the Le Max 2
- jrior001 for his work on TWRP for the Le Max 2 and in general for msm8996-common stuff too
- codeworkx for his tweaks I implemented into my TWRP commit and everything he has done for LeEco devices
- andr68rus for everything he has done for the LeEco Le Max 2
- infrag as well for everything he has done for the Le Max 2
- shivatejapeddi as well for his work on the Le Max 2
- ok I could literally be here all day typing so essentially anyone who has worked on the msm8996 common kernel for LineageOS (note: will take forever to generate the list https://github.com/LineageOS/android...s/contributors)
[OFFICIAL&TESTS]TWRP-3.2.1-2 for the LeEco Le Max 2, Tool/Utility for the LeEco Le Max 2
ThE_MarD, deadman96385, jrior001, Ncrypt3d, AndroPlus-org, codeworkx, andr68rus, infrag, shivatejapeddi
Source Code: https://github.com/ThEMarD/android_d...ee/android-7.1
Current Stable Version: 3.2.1-2
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-20
Current Beta Version: f2fs-twrp-3.2.1-x2-u
Beta Release Date: 2018-04-11
Last Updated 2018-04-20