Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2018, 02:15 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie
Thanks Meter: 2,213

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mmAnuelx

i tried to flash the recovery but when i flash it in fastboot mode everything says ok but when i try to boot into it it boots into the previous recovery that i had installed on the phone dont know why

Heyyo, hmm if that's the case you can always boot into TWRP and then select install, install image and then flash the recovery image to the recovery partition and reboot to recovery

Just a heads up my original commit was approved in Gerrit! Woot so it's only a matter of time before an official TWRP-3.2.1-0 appears on https://twrp.me/leeco/leecolemax2.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free

17th January 2018, 09:38 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Installed the updated version with the decryption fix yesterday. No issues so far. Thanks for the hard work. Much appreciated
17th January 2018, 02:24 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Thanks. Works very well. Now I do not need to run "sideload" to circumvent encrypt/decrypt issue if required. Hats off! Could not locate an emoji for this. Does it exist?
17th January 2018, 07:08 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
it is working, I have updated it
from twrp 3.1.1 .thanks
19th January 2018, 11:59 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can you add Chinese? thanks
21st January 2018, 03:27 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does the phone nee to be ROOTED? IM new. how to root?
21st January 2018, 07:16 PM |#27  
Flag 's-Hertogenbosch
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Do i need this TWRP to flash Oreo roms or can I use an older version?
21st January 2018, 10:24 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

More
Heyyo! We are OFFICIAL! Updated first post and second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdel1998

Do i need this TWRP to flash Oreo roms or can I use an older version?

For current builds? No because most devs disabled the checks that required TWRP-3.2.0 or higher in order to work. Currently TWRP-3.2.1-0 you could say is for future proofing when Official ROMS like Lineage-15.1 and such start popping up which will have device checks in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayed Faisal

does the phone nee to be ROOTED? IM new. how to root?

Nope! Just need to have your bootloader unlocked. Please follow this guide worked perfectly for me.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-...stock-t3517151

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemoon98

Can you add Chinese? thanks

You're welcome! PS everyone else you're welcome too and thanks for the kind words.

For adding Chinese? I've been trying to search for that solution... I'll post a new BETA build if I get that figured out since there doesn't seem to be any documentation for instructions on how to add it to Official TWRP builds which is my goal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
21st January 2018, 10:57 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Marc you da real MVP. Congrats.
The Following User Says Thank You to Double Chin Bigot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Double Chin Bigot Ad-Free
22nd January 2018, 01:50 AM |#30  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 266

More
Ahaaa. TWRP oreo official love. Thanks a lot @ThE_MarD
The Following User Says Thank You to prajjwal.laad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prajjwal.laad Ad-Free
22nd January 2018, 04:41 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

More
Heyyo, thanks @Double Chin Faggot and @prajjwal.laad

New build up! Another attempt to properly fix decryption! After more testing? It seems that Indian 5.8.019s EUI ROM is the culprit of the dreaded decryption password fiasco. as it is causing the decryption password issues when flashing to a custom ROM.

I know so because I tested it in the last few days and still encountered the decrypt password issue and this guy also confirmed it back when I didn't know what the issue could be
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-...d-set-t3540842

Download links in the first post under BETA downloads and changelog is second post... but I pretty much described it in this post too

UPDATE: New build taken down it wasn't working for me... please don't flash if you downloaded it. Gonna have to do more testing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThE_MarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThE_MarD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)