Thanks Meter: 67

By julianhrojas, Senior Member on 19th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2016, 03:26 AM |#11  
Flag Birobidzhan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Install google play store (x820)
1) - INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE(X820) htt*://impressivedroid.com/guide-install-google-play-store-on-le-2-x620/
2) - open play market and input login and password
3) - go to TWRP and install GAPPS ARM64+Android 6.0+ Pico version
Work it fine, no errors.

24th May 2016, 08:08 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Received mine today from Honorbuy. If I flash twrp, where can I get original Recovery to go back to Stock?
What Color has your device? Mine is Gold but looks like Rose..
24th May 2016, 09:51 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
If you dont change bootloader in TWRP it will always go back to stock. Why would you want to go back to stock?. I thought it is only useful for offline updates ?
24th May 2016, 09:59 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMicro

If you dont change bootloader in TWRP it will always go back to stock. Why would you want to go back to stock?. I thought it is only useful for offline updates ?

If I would sell the Phone I set it back to stock.
Installed TWRP and SuperSU 2.72 Beta. Worked in first attempt. No update to 14s, because of Problems with Playstore. Will wait if its fixed

All working Great, Backups from Oneplus Two (Titanium Backup) restored, without problems
25th May 2016, 06:50 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67

More
i have updated to 14s and playstore (open gapps pico) installed without problems
25th May 2016, 09:13 PM |#16  

More
Can you change language to German in 14s?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA Free mobile app
27th May 2016, 08:16 AM |#17  
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 162

More
So, the OTA update released yesterday will kill your root and remove TWRP. I attempted to reflash TWRP in fastboot mode, but it does not work anymore. The result is that it starts LeEco recovery and then right half of the screen is just random color pattern. Anyone knows if there is an updated TWRP version?
The Following User Says Thank You to mjoach For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjoach Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 03:34 AM |#18  
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Well, ok, I found it on Chinese forums, here it is:

app.box.com/s/w66pg1h8wo3fj1lrtlcdw2fs3hk1w40a

The ZIP contains all the necessary tools and SuperSU as well. Flash TWRP through fastboot as described in the first post, then SuperSU through TWRP. My TWRP and root are back, all good!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjoach For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjoach Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 10:04 AM |#19  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 581

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianhrojas

i have updated to 14s and playstore (open gapps pico) installed without problems

Hi, my friend, and thanks for your help.
In new LeEco update of 14s, 237s, when I install Open Gapps there is a google play services error.
Dou you install in this new update and works properly?
29th May 2016, 03:51 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I think that play services error was also in previous 14S (103s version). @mjoach has the solution in other thread. I have the 237s running and no problem with Play Store.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/le-m...g-14s-t3383261
29th May 2016, 07:34 PM |#21  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 581

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMicro

I think that play services error was also in previous 14S (103s version). @mjoach has the solution in other thread. I have the 237s running and no problem with Play Store.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/le-m...g-14s-t3383261

It´s very strange... With first 14s I don´t have any problem, all works fine. With last upgrade, all Gapps cause FC on play services.
Well, don´t worry, tomorrow I developed one custom ROM without Gapps integrated and problem solved
Thanks ¡¡¡
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)