All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- LEX820 (X2_CN)
- LEX821 (X2_WW)
- LEX822 (X2_CN)
- LEX829 (X2_NA)
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS
- Make sure your phone is running firmware from at least 19S. If not? Please download either the minimum recommended version below (or optional updated versions) and install it via TWRP. It can be flashed before or after the ROM
- Download the LineageOS and firmware zips. (see Downloads)
- Copy the downloaded zip files to internal sdcard.
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP 3.3.0-1 (designed for Pie and treble) or higher.
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- RECOMMENDED: Do a factory reset (clean wipe)! No support if you didn't! (Wipe Dalvik, system, cache and data)
- Flash firmware and LineageOS zips.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
HOW TO UPDATE LINEAGEOS
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Flash LineageOS. (Wiping Dalvik and Cache is optional, but recommended)
TWRP: Official https://twrp.me/leeco/leecolemax2.html
- Official: https://download.lineageos.org/x2
- Unofficial: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lin...al%20Releases/
- Unofficial Google Drive mirror: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uO...aSJTPOehQ68EBc
SU-Addon: (not available yet for LineageOS 16.0)
Migration-Tools: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=254680 (Unofficial->Official, Official->Unofficial)
GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) DOWNLOADS
- MindTheGapps: (RECOMMENDED!)
GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM) DOWNLOADS
Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie x2 ROMs)
Current recommended gcam6 build for LineageOS 16.0 on x2
If you have pink tint?
More > Settings > "advanced" under Quick Settings section > Fix > Fix old WB gains
If you have green selfie camera?
Set front camera model to Nexus 6P
If that doesn't work?
More > Settings > "advanced" under Quick Settings section > Fix > Fix front camera
Here's also a good gcam config by @Prashant69 that also helps remove the tint issues if the above fixes don't work
Here's how to load configs
ThE_MarD's LineageOS for x2 Sourceforge, directory: (also contains some mods and tweaks) https://sourceforge.net/projects/lineageos-for-x2/
Minimum required versions:
- LEX820 (X2_CN) 20s
- LEX821 (X2_WW) 19s
- LEX829 (X2_NA) 20s
Optional newer versions:
- LEX820 (X2_CN) 30s
- LEX820 (X2_CN) 466D
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
Send your patches up for review: https://review.lineageos.org/
Read the guides on the LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/
[OFFICIAL][X82X][9.x][TREBLE] LineageOS 16.0 (pie) for LeEco Le Max 2, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2
ThE_MarD, codeworkx, mosimchah,moto999999,1nfrag,shivatejapeddi,KuranKa name,GalaticStryder,andr68rus,Tortel1210,visionary
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: x821 19s. X820 and x829 20s. Higher is optional.
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-04-19