All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- LEX820 (X2_CN)
- LEX821 (X2_WW)
- LEX822 (X2_CN)
- LEX829 (X2_NA)
- LEX910 (MAX_PLUS. Currently only supported on unofficial test builds)
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS
- Make sure your phone is running firmware from at least 466d for x2 and pseudo 466d for max_plus. If not? Please download either the minimum recommended version below (or optional updated versions) and install it via TWRP. It can be flashed before or after the ROM
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP 3.3.0-1 (designed for Pie but works for Q and treble) or higher. TWRP instructions are here.
- Download the LineageOS and firmware zips. (see Downloads)
- Boot into TWRP.
- Copy the downloaded zip files to internal sdcard.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- RECOMMENDED: Do a factory reset (clean wipe)! No support if you didn't! (Wipe Dalvik, system, cache and data)
- Flash firmware and LineageOS zips.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
- Reboot to system.
HOW TO UPDATE LINEAGEOS
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Flash LineageOS. (Wiping Dalvik and Cache is optional, but recommended)
- Reboot to system.
Lineage Recovery for x2: Unofficial https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-...eleases/p16588
TWRP for x2: Official https://twrp.me/leeco/leecolemax2.html
TWRP for max_plus: Official https://twrp.me/leeco/leecolemaxpro.html
- Unofficial 17.1: https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-...eleases/p16562
- Unofficial 17.0: https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-...eleases/p16488
GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) DOWNLOADS
- Open GApps:
Please note! You MUST use a version that is the same date or newer than 20200403 (April 3, 2020)
Also note! Open GApps ARM64 Pico and Nano are the only recommended ones.
GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM) DOWNLOADS
Enable "Fix tint on front camera" and set it to "Fix green tint." Found inside Settings > Advanced > Experimental settings.
ThE_MarD's LineageOS for x2 Sourceforge, directory: (also contains some mods and tweaks) https://sourceforge.net/projects/lineageos-for-x2/
Minimum required versions:
- LEX820 (X2_CN) 466D
- LEX821 (X2_WW) 466D
- LEX829 (X2_NA) 466D
- LEX910 (MAX_PLUS) 13s
Link for x2 firmware: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lin...are%20Updates/
Link for max_plus firmware: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lin...iles/firmware/
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
Send your patches up for review: https://review.lineageos.org/
Read the guides on the LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/
[X82X][10.x][TREBLE] LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10) for LeEco Le Max 2, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2
ThE_MarD, codeworkx, mosimchah,moto999999,1nfrag,shivatejapeddi,KuranKa name,GalaticStryder,andr68rus,Tortel1210,visionary
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: X820, X821, X822 and x829 466d. x910 13s.
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2020-04-03