ROM:[7.1.2][OFFICIAL][FINAL][ Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat [VoLTE/DolbyAtmos/Magisk]
ROM is pretty stable, camera work, good performace, good battery. Ready for everyday use (IMHO).
Work in MultiROM as Internal/Secondary ROM
Download: http://www.resurrectionremix.com/ -> Download -> x2 (updates may show up here with some delay).
GAPPS (does not included) : http://opengapps.org/ arm64 -> 7.1 -> Minumum required - Pico
Install/Update Note: Please, wipe system, cache, dalvik before install/update rom. Also flash Gapps after ROM WITHOUT reboot.
Sound settings/Viperfx DolbyAtmos now included in the ROM. ViperFX zip for TWRP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...zlaMG5UdUVWWk0
Here are my settings of viperfx & dolby atmos:
Special thanks to:
RR Project for awesome ROM
@Tortel1210 for his big work on le max 2 kernel & device tree
@infrag for porting BlackScreen Kernel to Max2, VoLTE blobs and other work on device tree
@sdv22 for his working on framework, doze profiles and powersaving
darkobas for his hard work on OMNI for LePro3, his kernel & help
@ffboy2009 for his big work on le max 2 kernel & device tree
@codeworkx for his working on device tree
@Jrior1 for his working on leeco kernels
@cr3pt for his working on LOS
@arco for his shim for mm-qcamera-daemon for samsung!
@mosimchah for BlackScreen Kernel
And You all guys for testing and using this ROM
Last build: 06132017
Some fixes now more stable
Fixed autorotation and accelerometer
New build based on LOS14.1 sources
* Update to RR-5.8.3 (7.1.2)
* Fix multirom support as Secondary ROM
* Camera UP!
* Update kernel, fixed performance issue, switch some features. Antutu 152k.
* Fixed incorrect battarey led working (from los gerrit, by Tortel)
* Fix audio_policy for divinebeats
* LePref: Remove unworked HAL switch
* Mic volume fix
- Last ViperFX & Dolby Atmos minimal package (with no garbage) included and work with all sounds, e.g. ringtones
- ViperFX & DA does not cause crash of Gallery and some other app now, also it must work correct with BT
- Pico gapps included
- Build use old (i will name it "STABLE") lineageOS kernel for now. But who want new, can flash it manualy.
- Also included LeTVRemoteControl, LeTVCamera (letvcamera dont work now)
- WIth stable kernel work: IR, Ambient Display
- Dolby Atmos for LeMax 2 (fixed)
- Gapps removed from build
- Add VoLTE support (thnks @infrag for volte blobs)
- Update audio configs, fix some audio issues
- Update powersaving system, doze profiles
- BlackScreen 2.1 Kernel (thnks @mosimchah for kernel & @infrag for porting to max2)
- Updated Adreno & Vulkan blobs (thnks @infrag)
- Kernel: BS2.3 (thnks @mosimchah & @infrag)
- Ramdisk now compatible with LOS, you may install other kernels without changes.
- Last RR sources
- Many other small fixes (can be found on github)
- ROM: Security Patch 05 Sep
- Device: fix low volume in cam recording
- Device: enable sdcardfs
- Kernel: BS3.5-RRPS
- Kernel: Autofocus fix
- Kernel: Optimized battery life
- Kernel: fix blueborne
- Kernel: fix sdcardfs driver for correct work with Multirom
- Using new vendor tree fully remaked from beginning (from 23S and OB20)
- Switched to new radio stack
- Fix sdcardfs for multirom (it will work without patches in secondary rom with sdcardfs)
- Fix autobrightnes values
- Fix low level sound record
- Dex preopted
- ViperFX, SnapdragonCamera, AKT Profiles was removed from build
- Security patch 05 Oct
- Autofocus fix (thanks infrag)
- Some power tweek
- Kernel BS-3.5.i-RR-PS
- Blobs downgraded from 23S to 19S, its more stable, camera has no "white dots".
- Slowmotion fix
- Removed unneeded shim for ims, it cause camera "clicks"
- VoLTE must work now
- Autobrightnes tweek
- Improved battery
If you looking for ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 OFFICIAL FINAL, look here:
ROM:[x82X][6.0.1] ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 OFFICIAL FINAL
Download: http://www.resurrectionremix.com/ -> Download -> x2
Mirror (Google Drive): link
Device Tree: @Tortel, @cr3pt, @andr68rus https://github.com/tortel
- All other.
2. Download the rom ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4.xxxxxx.zip file
3. Move to phone
4. Reboot the phone in recovery [TWRP]
5. Wipe: "System, Cache, Dalvik, Data"
6. Install -> ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4.xxxxxx.zip
GAPPS (does not included) : [url]http://opengapps.org/[/show upurl] arm64 -> 6.0 -> Minumum required ( Pico )
[B]Sound settings/Viperfx:[GAPPS (does not included) : http://opengapps.org/ arm64 -> 6.0 -> Minumum required ( Pico )/B]
1. Install (TWRP) !patched! viper&da divinebeats 9.0: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...DR3NldfbGljd0E (c) royalseeker, original topic here
2. I recomend turn on speaker optimisation in viperfx and configure your dolby atmos. This will give you very good sound.
* accelerometer fixed (thnx to @Tortel)
* Snap Camera can now 21 mp
* LED Notification fixed
* Remote Control included.
30 Jan 2017:
* Camera2Api work, set by default
- RIL still have problem with "Only 2G mode"
02 Feb 2017:
* 4K Video in Snap
* Voice quality (Need test, also if you will install divinebeats, install patched version!), also some other sound fix, please report about problems.
* Some changes in Ambient display, now it fully work (You need to enable it in Settings - Ambient Diplay (not in DIsplay!)
* Removed D2TW from settings
* Force enabled camera1api: whatapp and other app work nice.
+ Added LeecoCamera App from S22 test only (to run it you need enter settings -> app -> permission and enable permission, it will not ask for it by default). Panoramic dont work.
10 Feb 2017
* Fix some errors from previos build (LED, hardware keys).
* Try to fix 2G.
11 Feb 2017
* Wifi 802.11n channel bonding fix.
* Return back individual sim on/off switch.
14 Feb 2017
* Fix some errors, FW now stable.
17 Feb 2017
* Patch Level 12012016
19 Feb 2017
+ Now we are OFFICIAL
* Competly moved to LOS device tree sources
+ Added OTA (Configuration -> Update)
- Removed LeTVRemoteControl, LeTVCamera (can be installed from ZIP)
+ Fixed wifi 2.4GHz+BT issue
+ Snap from LOS repo with autoresoluton fix
* Speakerphone fix
* Device name fix for PlayMarket
20 Feb 2017
- Fix wifi tethering
- Some changes for viperfx work (change fluencetype to none, add sample rate in audiopolicy)
- Shorten default BT name "LeEco Le Max 2" -> "Le Max 2"
- Changes in advanced settings translation (ru(full), es(part), cn(part))
26 Feb 2017
- Security patch level updated to 01/01/2017
- Added hardware buttons disable/enable switch
- Added Hardware buttons light brightness + mode settings
- Added leeco quick charge settings (Settings-> Configuration -> Battery).
- Changed live display default day color temperature from 8000 to 6500
- Full Simple Chines translation (thanks @atzsmm)
- LeTVRemoteControl, LeTVCamera returned back to ROM.
01 March 2017
* Fixed QuickCharge
* RR update: Upstream merged to LineageOS
* AOSP update: Tag bumped to refs/tags/android-6.0.1_r78
07 March 2017
* Battery optimisation tweeks
* Small fixes
25 March 2017
* Last dev tree updates
* Mokee kernel
16 April 2017 - FINAL BUILD.
* Mokee Kernel with QC 3.0