FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dropping calls

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Kiriakos2016, Junior Member on 30th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello my phone is dropping calls very frequently (when someone calls me the operator says I don't have network).In my phone the signal is OK with 4 bars! My phone has latest 14s from and I have installed Google play and,twrp and root.The problem seems to be gone if i change network type to 3g.Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiriakos2016 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiriakos2016 Ad-Free

1st June 2016, 01:51 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I have figured out that when in 4G the phone constantly loosing signal and finds it again,that is why is dropping incoming calls,also the 4G speed is low compared with other phones which are side by side
10th June 2016, 04:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hi i too have similar problem with constant signal switching and even disconnections

any fix for this?
11th June 2016, 06:12 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
I have searched everywhere and didn't find any fix,someone said that he has put his sim in tray 2 and things are better.
11th June 2016, 10:56 AM |#5  

More
this is what i have done so far...
-got a replacement sim, placed it in sim2
-flashed latest stock from letv
-flashed back to CUOCO v23
-installed v24, v25 updates

so far no too bad its getting better day by day guess i'll ride it out see how it goes
11th June 2016, 12:25 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
I believe that maybe it is a problem with the band's.Here in Greece we have LTE in 800,1900 and 2600 MHz and the phone has problem.The provider use different bands in different areas.Some areas covered with 2 bands simultaneously.The x820 has limited band support compared with x821 (India version) so I believe the phone can't switch because doesn't support all of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiriakos2016 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiriakos2016 Ad-Free
11th June 2016, 02:03 PM |#7  

More
i think u may be right, it wasnt happening as much at home as i may have only locked on to one tower, but at work in the cbd its crazy, does seem like its arguing with the radio bands with it constantly switching around, hopefully they'll release a port of the indian rom for the x820 like they did with the 1s, its getting pretty annoying

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

i jus forced it to use 3G only n seem stable so far, i dont need 4g/lte at work anyways lol, this is what i did
-in engineering menu put it as CDMA only
-put network priority to 3G(this will not work without putting it the CDMA first)
-turn off ENHANCED 4G mode

so far full reception in 3g and no dropouts/disconnections
13th June 2016, 06:06 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
X820 4g signal issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDR8D83

i think u may be right, it wasnt happening as much at home as i may have only locked on to one tower, but at work in the cbd its crazy, does seem like its arguing with the radio bands with it constantly switching around, hopefully they'll release a port of the indian rom for the x820 like they did with the 1s, its getting pretty annoying

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

i jus forced it to use 3G only n seem stable so far, i dont need 4g/lte at work anyways lol, this is what i did
-in engineering menu put it as CDMA only
-put network priority to 3G(this will not work without putting it the CDMA first)
-turn off ENHANCED 4G mode

so far full reception in 3g and no dropouts/disconnections

Hi bro, u also from singapore? i am planning to buy this phone in a day or so. Want to make sure there is no signal issue. From the specs, it has 2/3 lte bands.
18th June 2016, 02:58 PM |#9  

More
im from Australia bud i had the letv 1s before and had no issues with signal only now with the max2
18th June 2016, 07:23 PM |#10  

More
oh an confirmed band 3, as when it did decide to connect to 4g it was using BAND 3
14th September 2016, 06:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Same here in Netherlands, very annoying.. Any good fix for this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)