Does anyone have the Hard Brick Fix Files (QFIL) For Le Max 2 x820?

Search This thread

EarlyMon

Jun 23, 2010
OK.

I can repeat the condition at will.

Hold both volume buttons while powering on.

One out of 5 times (and I have been through this a LOT) you can get to recovery with volume_up+power, otherwise you are stuck.

There is a related app by the same dev as the tool I used to first clear this, download and instructions are here -

http://unlimited.io/qhsusbdload.htm

When you execute PblClear it will say - ODL reset - and hang.

At that point, hold the power button and it will restart.

PblClear will then complete successfully.

Big thanks to @Fuses (the dev) for walking through this for us.

PS - I used Ubuntu 14.

Last edited:

brunopresil

Dec 13, 2015
How to update from DEV version to Stock version 17s or 019s with stock recovery

- To enter Qualcomm Recovery mode, turn off the phone. Keep pressed vol up and vol down and turn on the device by pushing the power button.
- Connect the phone by USB cable to the computer.
- You will see that the computer will install drivers for "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
- Unzip FlashOne and enter "main.exe". You will see the flashtool and up you'll have "Flash Type". Here select "Qualcomm - flash dead phone".
- Select your phone - "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" from "Select device"
- Select File "LeMax2QFIL.zip"
- Check "Erase Userdata"
- Press "Flash" in the lower part of the window.
That's it. More info you will find in FlashOne, actually it's almost like I've described it here.
You will be reverted to a "dev" version of the phone, somewhere with April build date. Keep in mind that it's EUI 5.6 and the kernel is different than EUI 5.8. Update it to 017 or 019s with stock recovery and then install the custom recovery of your choice.
Most of the guys install a recovery for 5.6 on EUI 5.8 or vice versa and then they get the blue LED. That's why read the instructions below and make sure you know which one you're flashing.
I said I will make a guide on how to restore the Le Max2 but I had no time. I will do it soon just to make all the info centralized and to know what happened to the phone when you connect it to the computer and it shows only "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
If you have any questions or you require more assistance, feel free to ask.

Hi there, first thank you for your post, it helped me to unbrick mu LeMax 2.
But now I can't update it from dev to stock version of firmware (017 or 019s) with stock recovery. Can you please tell me how to do that :)

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta
But now I can't update it from dev to stock version of firmware (017 or 019s) with stock recovery. Can you please tell me how to do that :)
I honestly do not remember how I updated later. I remember I had some trouble as well, but if finally worked. I tried to download 015s I think, updated to that. 015 is the last firmware with EUI 5.6 kernel, 016s was eui 5.8, so also different kernel. Once in 016 you can update easily to latest version. If you will install TWRP, be careful to choose the one for your ROM. In the current state, you should install something which is for kernel 5.6, do make sure that you read that in the recovery's instructions. If you update to a later firmware than 016, make sure to install for kernel 5.8, for example TWRP 5.8 TeaMSpaiN. In case you won't match the recovery with the kernel, you'll end up with a blue LED (nothing to be worried about, simply reflash the suitable TWRP recovery). The stock ROM can be flashed with TWRP recovery as well.

Sent from my Le Max2 using XDA Labs

Reactions: brunopresil

kolokol123

Oct 8, 2016
Here you can find the files for FlashOne https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8In_WJch-UvQ3RtOGstbXdqUWs for QFIL files https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8In_WJch-Uvb0xBbnBtbTlISDg
- To enter Qualcomm Recovery mode, turn off the phone. Keep pressed vol up and vol down and turn on the device by pushing the power button.
- You will see that the computer will install drivers for "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
- Unzip FlashOne and enter "main.exe". You will see the flashtool and up you'll have "Flash Type". Here select "Qualcomm - flash dead phone".
- Check "Erase Userdata"
That's it. More info you will find in FlashOne, actually it's almost like I've described it here.
You will be reverted to a "dev" version of the phone, somewhere with April build date. Keep in mind that it's EUI 5.6 and the kernel is different than EUI 5.8. Update it to 017 or 019s with stock recovery and then install the custom recovery of your choice.
Most of the guys install a recovery for 5.6 on EUI 5.8 or vice versa and then they get the blue LED. That's why read the instructions below and make sure you know which one you're flashing.
I said I will make a guide on how to restore the Le Max2 but I had no time. I will do it soon just to make all the info centralized and to know what happened to the phone when you connect it to the computer and it shows only "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008".

Hi! Do you have any firmware for LeEco Le 2 x520 (qualcomm 652)??? If yes, please give a link, I really need!

beachboys1970

Jul 22, 2011
I honestly do not remember how I updated later. I remember I had some trouble as well, but if finally worked. I tried to download 015s I think, updated to that. 015 is the last firmware with EUI 5.6 kernel, 016s was eui 5.8, so also different kernel. Once in 016 you can update easily to latest version. If you will install TWRP, be careful to choose the one for your ROM. In the current state, you should install something which is for kernel 5.6, do make sure that you read that in the recovery's instructions. If you update to a later firmware than 016, make sure to install for kernel 5.8, for example TWRP 5.8 TeaMSpaiN. In case you won't match the recovery with the kernel, you'll end up with a blue LED (nothing to be worried about, simply reflash the suitable TWRP recovery). The stock ROM can be flashed with TWRP recovery as well.

Hello,
how did you dev updated by the 15s?
thanks and sorry for my english

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta
By 17s I think. I actually don't remember what I did because I had some issues with stock recovery, not because of the dev software, but I'm not sure what happened. It was showing apk not found and I had to restart it several times to finally work.

Last edited:

bil20

Nov 28, 2015
Device hard bricked

I restored my Le Max2 with qfil files. After completion, wipe all in stock recovery. I think you should format the internal SD after that and your storage will show correct figures.

hi,

Would you happen to know how to resolve the following error? I have tried everything but can't seem to figure it out. Your help will be very much appreciated.

My phablet give me problem.
Log:
13: c:\FlashOne1.9\Lemax2QFIL\prog_ufs_firehose_8996_d dr.elf
19:17:45: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:194 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
19:17:45: ERROR: function: sahara_main:854 Sahara protocol error
19:17:45: ERROR: function: main:265 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail
Finish Download

mhasekotso

Mar 21, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
Google Pixel 5
help!
my le2 is snapdragon.
i have bricked it.
now when i am trying to flash by FlashOne, it gives me a sign saying "please don't contain blank space in the tool path!!'
I have no idea at all how this os happening.
as i have installed the drivers (it is detecting the phone) i am sure it is beyond my knowledge.
will somebody please help me with it?pic

valy_cta

Feb 29, 2012
Constanta
help!
my le2 is snapdragon.
i have bricked it.
now when i am trying to flash by FlashOne, it gives me a sign saying "please don't contain blank space in the tool path!!'
I have no idea at all how this os happening.
as i have installed the drivers (it is detecting the phone) i am sure it is beyond my knowledge.
will somebody please help me with it?pic
The path to the file contains a space when it should be "_" instead. The error is happening because you have some blanks in the name of the folder where the file is.
It's better if you put the file in C:/ directly and select it from there, then the error will disappear.

tony770101

Dec 20, 2017
I wanted to install the service rom.
The files were unzipped, flashing.
But it stayed at 1%. It is not progressing for half an hour. What should I do?

you need use QFIL tools to flash it . if can not do it , you can contact me .

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

you need use QFIL tools to flash it . if can not do it , you can contact me .

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

I've noticed there is a Hard Brick Fix for the LeEco Le 1 Pro (x800) http://xdaforums.com/leeco-le1-pro/how-to/leeco-le-1-pro-x800-hard-brick-fix-t3393161

Does anyone have the rescue files for the Le Max 2 x820?

I can't get into fastboot to flash and the only access to my phone is through QFIL via usb (qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008). I'm unable to find the files for this phone model online for QFIL to unbrick it.

It would be really appreciated if someone could help. (My model is the standard x820 32gb model)

you can try the QFIL firmware ,https://www.needrom.com/download/le...ultilanguage-rom-unbrick-phone-qfil-fastboot/

MoRiA Cheo

Jan 26, 2015
Hi.
I have a similar problem. But no blinking: blue, red - nothing.
It looks like completely dead.
Through the cable my PC sees Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
And that is it.

Do You have any ideas how to unbrick my device?

Edit:
FlashOne 1.9 shows:
16:45:23: {ERROR: Could not read from '\\.\COM4', Windows API ReadFile failed! Your device is probably *not* on this port

}

Writing log to 'C:\Users\Piotr\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\port_trace.txt', might take a minute

Log is 'C:\Users\Piotr\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\port_trace.txt'

Download Fail:FireHose Fail FHLoader Fail:process fail
Finish Download

I tried with 3-4 various ROMs.

Last edited:

geekch

Sep 26, 2015
Hello, it is not for spam, but in this group of TELEGRAM we have solved this and more doubts t.me/LeecoLeMax2Chat , I hope you find it useful. ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO SPEAK SPANISH. USE TRANSLATOR
Hola, no es por hacer spam, pero en este grupo de TELEGRAM hemos resuelto esta y mas dudas t.me/LeecoLeMax2Chat , espero que os sea de utiliad. SOLO PARA GENTE QUE HABLA ESPAÑOL.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello valy_act,
    the link is no longer available .... :( may could u share with me?
    QFIL files i have doesn't work on FlashOne...
    thanks
    Here you can find the files for FlashOne https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8In_WJch-UvQ3RtOGstbXdqUWs for QFIL files https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8In_WJch-Uvb0xBbnBtbTlISDg
    - Check "Erase Userdata"
    I got it But ...

Hi guys, I'm new here. I got the files on a Chinese forum after much searching, soon put a link to you guys.
    he returned to work however, the system is using 20gbs and leaving only free storage 9Gbs.
    New results

Hello gays,
    i've got new results .... now i have 20Gbs free storage, later i will try other thing to increase that and make a tutorial step by step to help who have this problem!!!!

sorry for my bad english i'm brazilian ...

I wanted to install the service rom.
    The files were unzipped, flashing.
    But it stayed at 1%. It is not progressing for half an hour. What should I do?