Today I'm Going to show You guys a Root Method of The Device, So basically TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for LeEco Le Max 2 is already available.
Let's Start Doing It :
Firstly Download the following Files :
Download ADB Fastboot Driver : stechguide (dot) com/how-to-install-adb-and-fastboot-on-windows/
Download TWRP 3.0 : androidfilehost (dot) com/?fid=24588239633383558
Download SuperSu : download.chainfire (dot) eu/897/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip
Install TWRP on LeEco Le Max 2 –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Time to root :
1) To Root LeEco Le Max 2, first, download the SuperSu zip file from above.
2) Now save the SuperSu zip file to your phone.
3) Boot your device into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root.
5) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. yaay! you rooted the device!