Please Help Super Brick no TWRP

Search This thread

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Hope your phone can boot into fastboot mode.
Download and Flash the TeamSpain 15S recovery from here
Boot into fastboot mode. Turn the Phone off -> Power on using (Power button + Volume down). Connect to your PC and make sure Fastboot drivers are installed.
Pass this command fastboot flash recovery TWRP5.8TeaMSpaiNRevolution_15s.img assuming the recovery img file and fastboot are in the same directory.
Boot into recovery by pressing (Power + Volume Up) button combo. If you get Blue Led of Death, keep Power + Volume Up buttons pressed till phone boots into recovery.
Download TeamSpain Revolution 15s EUI ROM from here
In TWRP, Adb sideload the above rom.

sacoolza

Oct 26, 2010
I change rom from model china x820 to indian x821. I try install TWRP but my devices just booted to a black screen with the blue led. I can try many method but doesn't work. it's show only quadcomm driver. what should i do?

view

AJJU1972

Aug 3, 2016
Hi my le max 821 is also soft bricked can any one help please? It is going to fast boot mode, i have tried installing TWRP. It has shown that twrp has been installed, but when i tried to get into recovery it is showing a flashing blue screen and immediately the entire screen is going dark. Please some one guide me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Hi my le max 821 is also soft bricked can any one help please? It is going to fast boot mode, i have tried installing TWRP. It has shown that twrp has been installed, but when i tried to get into recovery it is showing a flashing blue screen and immediately the entire screen is going dark. Please some one guide me. Thanks in advance.

You need to flash the correct recovery for 15s firmware. It is from TeamSpain.

Follow the instructions from this post. Click here.

Reactions: AJJU1972

AJJU1972

Aug 3, 2016
Thanks Mr. Snake 1, will try this one and let u know the result.thanks again.

Hi snake i tried this but no luck. But the good thing happened to me is, that after a long time i am able to get into the recovery. the "twrp" is working fine. I have downloaded the CM13 rom from your 'mega' link and adb sideloaded it, but it is not booting into the system, rather getting into boot loop again. The same blue screen is flashing and going dark, as earlier.
Can you please guide me, what am i doing wrong. I tried formating the system partition also(lost the stock rom also). Waiting for your respond. Thanks.
Hi snake i tried this but no luck. But the good thing happened to me is, that after a long time i am able to get into the recovery. the "twrp" is working fine. I have downloaded the CM13 rom from your 'mega' link and adb sideloaded it, but it is not booting into the system, rather getting into boot loop again. The same blue screen is flashing and going dark, as earlier.
Can you please guide me, what am i doing wrong. I tried formating the system partition also(lost the stock rom also). Waiting for your respond. Thanks.

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai

You have flashed 15s recovery and booted into CM ROM which is based on 14s or vice versa.

If you have flashed 15s recovery from TeamSpain, make sure that you flash CM ROM which is based on 15s or 16s only.

AJJU1972

Aug 3, 2016
You have flashed 15s recovery and booted into CM ROM which is based on 14s or vice versa.

If you have flashed 15s recovery from TeamSpain, make sure that you flash CM ROM which is based on 15s or 16s only.
Thanks Mr. Snake1 finally i got my mobile working after a long time. Testing weather or not all the features are working. Post again with the results. Thanks a lot for your support.

Last edited:

kofvander2016

Mar 25, 2016
Leeco le max 2 dead without system ...

good personal afternoon, I'm new here and I need help, I have a le Leeco max 2 and he came into loop after a atualizção for rom cuoco92, there installed TWRP the temspain downloaded the rom also the teamspain 15s and do the procedure by adb sideload and sometimes the protocol fail or lock in 47% already tried in every way to recover the device, tried to at OTG more this TWRP does not recognize the OTG cable, can anyone help me give me a light please, I'm the device locked to 1 month ...

Thread252

Jun 26, 2017
Got the same problem but much worst.

I kind of have the same problem. But its different in its own way. The phone would turn off on its own. And soft brick for maybe 2-3 hours. And then unbrick it self. Meanwhile when u turn it on, you can feel the vibration of the device turn on, but no life on screen. When It does turn of it has the chance to turn on, show the "super powered by ecosystem" and then a blue square would cover the center of the screen. After that ur forced to turn it off again. And turn it back on hoping it won't brick again. When it does turn on normally, there is a chance it would just randomly power off and brick.(even if you are playing a game or browsing the web), I don't know if its hardware problem or software problem. (Btw iam typing this on a note pad so if the phone does brick, I don't have to type again.) It be great if you guys can help me out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to flash the correct recovery for 15s firmware. It is from TeamSpain.

Follow the instructions from this post. Click here.