FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72x][OTA][VOLTE] AOSiP-Q

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 982

Post Reply Email Thread
AOSIP
Code:
**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Harsh Shandilya
Anirudh Gupta

Bug reporting:
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Download from here

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
@mosimchah
@ThE_MarD
@codeworkx
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Thanks to Quality Network for the OTA server.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AgustinLorenzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgustinLorenzo Ad-Free
8th February 2020, 11:15 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante

Donate to Me
More
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:

MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THE LATEST EUI FIRMWARE FROM HERE

1. If you're coming from another ROM or need to perform a clean flash:
  • Boot into TWRP
  • Download the latest TWRP from here
  • Wipe System, Vendor, Data, Cache
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash OpenGApps
  • Flash Magisk
  • Reboot to the system
  • Enjoy

2. If you're updating the ROM:
a. Via the inbuilt Updater
  • When you get a notification of new build available, tap it
  • Tap Download
  • Wait for Download
  • Tap install
  • Wait for install
  • Tap reboot
  • Enjoy!!

b. via TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Reboot
  • Enjoy

NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes you need to clean flash (Method 1).

KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS ROM:
  • Light of the button on the screen Fixed in the build of 17 of February.
  • SELinux Permissive
  • Fingerprint reader
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AgustinLorenzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgustinLorenzo Ad-Free
8th February 2020, 11:15 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante

Donate to Me
More
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • Include your firmware versions in reports.
  • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Does this ROM have OTA updates?

A: Yes

Q: LTE/Calls works?

A: Yes

Q: You're running late on your updates!

A: This is not my job, and I actually have one. I will try to update frequently but I cannot promise anything.

Q: How can I talk to you?

A: By private message or telegram @agustindev
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AgustinLorenzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgustinLorenzo Ad-Free
8th February 2020, 11:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante

Donate to Me
More
FIRST VERSION IS UP AND IS AVAILABLE VIA OTA.

AOSiP-10-Quiche-zl1-20200207.zip:

Changelog:

- February Security Patch
- Updates from LOS and AICP tree.
- More changes, check https://review.aosip.dev/q/status:merged between 15 of Decemeber and 07 of February for full changelog.

NOTE: I have uploaded to my server the application of Leeco for IR for those who want to use it: https://ota.zuk.qnsystem.com/leeco-i...oteControl.apk it's from stock ROM (EUI 5.9.020s). It is not necessary to change SeLinux, or anything just install.
The Following User Says Thank You to AgustinLorenzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgustinLorenzo Ad-Free
9th February 2020, 12:27 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Very good work, thank you for your time and dedication.
9th February 2020, 04:49 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Will Owlsnest with all the extra options be added in this version (pizza had it)? I realize this is just released, so this question may be premature.
9th February 2020, 09:55 PM |#8  
Flag Nea Ionia - Athens
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sga999

Will Owlsnest with all the extra options be added in this version (pizza had it)? I realize this is just released, so this question may be premature.

i have [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72x][OTA][VOLTE] AOSiP to my phone. To upgrade to this rom the step is :

Boot into TWRP
Download the latest TWRP from here
Wipe System, Vendor, Data, Cache
Flash ROM
Flash OpenGApps
Flash Magisk
Reboot to the system
9th February 2020, 11:40 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paiktaras

i have [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72x][OTA][VOLTE] AOSiP to my phone. To upgrade to this rom the step is :

Boot into TWRP
Download the latest TWRP from here
Wipe System, Vendor, Data, Cache
Flash ROM
Flash OpenGApps
Flash Magisk
Reboot to the system

I did not think that the prior pie version had to be installed before installing this one. It seems like any of the settings like OwlsNest would be available in the new one, even if we did not update from the older one.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood you. You were not saying I had to be on the prior version of this ROM. I have followed the exact procedure and there is no Owlsnest in settings.
10th February 2020, 06:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sga999

I did not think that the prior pie version had to be installed before installing this one. It seems like any of the settings like OwlsNest would be available in the new one, even if we did not update from the older one.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood you. You were not saying I had to be on the prior version of this ROM. I have followed the exact procedure and there is no Owlsnest in settings.

this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200210-142520_Config..png
Views:	256
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	4947383  
10th February 2020, 08:23 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Doughlas

this?

Yes, I do not have that! When you click settings, Owlsnest used to be 4 or so down in that screen, i.e. the screen where Network and internet, Connected devices show. But it does not show for me at all. And if I search the settings for owls nest, it is not found. Where does it appear for you in the first settings screen?

I have followed the install instructions to the letter. It doesn't make sense that I'm not seeing this!

EDIT: My apologies! Somehow I did not see the newer version and got one from December of 2019. Since this thread was just created, I must have seen the first link and thought that must be the only one available. I'm downloading now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)