All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
BUG REPORTS / KNOWN ISSUES
- IR: not supported
- Fingerprint: Fingerprint will crash/reboot on first boot. After this glitch should be fine.
3rd PARTY ADDONS/MODS
While we have no issues with people using supersu/magisk/xposed/custom kernels/etc, we can't provide support for users who have them installed.
HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS
- Make sure your phone is running 19S bootloader or higher
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP. (see Downloads)
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP
- Enable developer options
- Allow oem unlock
- Power off
- Hold Volume down + Power for Fastboot mode
- fastboot oem unlock-go
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot boot twrp.img
http://opengapps.org/ (recommended: ARM64, 7.1, nano)
Device tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_leeco_zl1
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Use our code review system to send patches: https://review.lineageos.org
LineageOS 14.1 Weekly Bulids (X710/X727, zl1, pro3), ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Beta Release Date: 2017-03-18
Last Updated 2018-02-25