Thanks Meter: 5,165

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2019, 06:40 PM |#181  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 341

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarki

Last update omni-9-20190131-zl1-HOMEMADE.zip "Quickstep" app stop working. So i cant use any applications....I tried to install on top full rom after update. No result...SO i switched to google start app, for a moment.

yeah, i did have this issue, so switched to a different launcher. no biggie.
3rd February 2019, 07:40 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
What is the score in antutu?
4th February 2019, 12:32 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Well the rom stock kernel has performance issues in games, I have a lot of lag in games, I have a flash kernel BS and the problem has been resolved, honestly BS is the best kernel for any current custom rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel Doughlas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Daniel Doughlas Ad-Free
4th February 2019, 02:42 PM |#184  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Doughlas

Well the rom stock kernel has performance issues in games, I have a lot of lag in games, I have a flash kernel BS and the problem has been resolved, honestly BS is the best kernel for any current custom rom.

yup, noticed this as well (was not even a demanding game).
4th February 2019, 05:06 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 1,317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr68rus

[*]Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie zl1 ROMs here

I'd like to know what version of Tolyan009's you are using because MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun.apk gives Purple tinted pictures and Gcam-6.1-minimal-test.apk blows up in Portrait mode.

Arnova's v7beta9 does work fine with the Le Pro 3 (x727) on both oreo and pie. It however is the last version that will.

MGC_6.1.021_Potter_v6-san1ty.apk runs fine on Pie. Tested Portrait, Photosphere, Google Lens, Night Shot...all worked fine.
5th February 2019, 02:35 AM |#186  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianBear

yup, noticed this as well (was not even a demanding game).

Yes, I still have lags I thought the BS was going to solve but the lags came back, I think it's the fault of the thermal if I change, maybe I'll solve it, I'm trying miui right now, in, I'll soon return to this rom and try to apply a different thermal this ROM is incredibly good
6th February 2019, 06:34 PM |#187  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

Yes, I still have lags I thought the BS was going to solve but the lags came back, I think it's the fault of the thermal if I change, maybe I'll solve it, I'm trying miui right now, in, I'll soon return to this rom and try to apply a different thermal this ROM is incredibly good

Yeah, it does appear to be thermal related. Once the phone gets hot, it starts throttling. I've also installed BS and same issue happens.

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk
6th February 2019, 07:01 PM |#188  

More
Quote:

Yeah, it does appear to be thermal related. Once the phone gets hot, it starts throttling. I've also installed BS and same issue happens.

I'm using this thermal in miui and it works super cool, maybe it softens this problem
Attached Files
File Type: zip Thermalfix7.zip - [Click for QR Code] (128.1 KB, 44 views)
6th February 2019, 07:14 PM |#189  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

I'm using this thermal in miui and it works super cool, maybe it softens this problem

Thanks. What exactly does this flash?

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk
6th February 2019, 07:19 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:

Recently, the phone turned off on aosip, it was successfully managed to run after a few hours. These things are happening on aosip, aex6.2, omni ROM, nitrogen. Is it a termika fault?
6th February 2019, 07:31 PM |#191  

More
Quote:

Thanks. What exactly does this flash?

Probably the thermal of the Omni ROM is forcing the device to reduce the performance, so the lags, that zip controls the thermal temperature, maybe solve the lags. Flash in twrp

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden1977

Recently, the phone turned off on aosip, it was successfully managed to run after a few hours. These things are happening on aosip, aex6.2, omni ROM, nitrogen. Is it a termika fault?

Well I do not think so, I've never had this kind of problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel Doughlas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Daniel Doughlas Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)