[ROM][TREBLE][X72X][9.X][pre-OFFICIAL] OmniROM 9 Pie

Search This thread

RussianBear

Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2008
Last update omni-9-20190131-zl1-HOMEMADE.zip "Quickstep" app stop working. So i cant use any applications....I tried to install on top full rom after update. No result...SO i switched to google start app, for a moment.

yeah, i did have this issue, so switched to a different launcher. no biggie.

Daniel Doughlas

Nov 7, 2014
Well the rom stock kernel has performance issues in games, I have a lot of lag in games, I have a flash kernel BS and the problem has been resolved, honestly BS is the best kernel for any current custom rom.

Reactions: RussianBear

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
[*]Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie zl1 ROMs here

I'd like to know what version of Tolyan009's you are using because MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun.apk gives Purple tinted pictures and Gcam-6.1-minimal-test.apk blows up in Portrait mode.

Arnova's v7beta9 does work fine with the Le Pro 3 (x727) on both oreo and pie. It however is the last version that will.

MGC_6.1.021_Potter_v6-san1ty.apk runs fine on Pie. Tested Portrait, Photosphere, Google Lens, Night Shot...all worked fine.

Last edited:

Daniel Doughlas

Nov 7, 2014
yup, noticed this as well (was not even a demanding game).
Yes, I still have lags I thought the BS was going to solve but the lags came back, I think it's the fault of the thermal if I change, maybe I'll solve it, I'm trying miui right now, in, I'll soon return to this rom and try to apply a different thermal this ROM is incredibly good

RussianBear

Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2008
Yes, I still have lags I thought the BS was going to solve but the lags came back, I think it's the fault of the thermal if I change, maybe I'll solve it, I'm trying miui right now, in, I'll soon return to this rom and try to apply a different thermal this ROM is incredibly good
Yeah, it does appear to be thermal related. Once the phone gets hot, it starts throttling. I've also installed BS and same issue happens.

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

Daniel Doughlas

Nov 7, 2014
Thanks. What exactly does this flash?
Probably the thermal of the Omni ROM is forcing the device to reduce the performance, so the lags, that zip controls the thermal temperature, maybe solve the lags. Flash in twrp

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Recently, the phone turned off on aosip, it was successfully managed to run after a few hours. These things are happening on aosip, aex6.2, omni ROM, nitrogen. Is it a termika fault?
Well I do not think so, I've never had this kind of problem.

Daniel Doughlas

Nov 7, 2014
Hi, after flash this thermal I have no more lags, I am having the best possible experience fast and smooth, thanks to the developer responsible for this thermal, this rom is the best I have ever used

Attachments

• Thermalfix7.zip
    128.1 KB · Views: 99

tomgar

Oct 13, 2016
Will be this ROM updated? It is the fastest PIE ROM but it has many problems with apps which do not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OmniROM: wihtout limits. More AOSP, more Google!
    http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidsis.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2FOm.jpg

OmniROM is our Android custom ROM variant, feature-packed but always with stability as #1 priority in mind.
    Based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements, OmniROM has set out to give you a great Android experience on your mobile. Omni isn’t better, just different.

What is OmniROM? | OmniROM Source | OmniROM Gerrit Review | OmniROM G+

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /* Your warranty is now void .. bla-bla-bla... other non-informative text */
    OmniROM 9.0 PIE

Downloads:
    Supported devices: LEX720 (ZL1_CN), LEX722 (ZL0_CN), LEX727 (ZL1_NA)
    • OFFICIAL WEEKLY BUILDS: will start soon
    • OmniROM nightly homemade auto-builds with delta-ota: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-zl1/
    • Open Gapps (ARM64, 9.0, pico or micro recomend)
    • TWRP for 9.0 treble here
    • Google Camera: (Recommend Tolyan009 builds as Arnova8G2 builds are not always compatible with Pie zl1 ROMs here
    • VoLTE fix: OmniGear -> Device Features
    • Magisk (Root) (if u need it) can be found here. Note: install magisk only after reboot to rom!

ChangeLog: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-zl1/Changelog.txt

Firmware:
    Minimum required versions: 20s
    Download firmware: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lineageos-on-leeco/files/firmware/

Instructions :
    • Download TWRP, Firmware, ROM, GApps and Magisk
    • Reboot to recovery and install new twrp, and firmware
    • Wipe is recomended
    • Flash ROM and GApps
    • Reboot to ROM and finish setup
    • Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk if you need it. Note, you must boot to rom first before flash Magisk. Dont flash it with ROM at once!

Known issues:
    • !NFC dont work! Will fix tomorrow.
    • Wifi Diplay dont work
    • Test and find ;)

Credits:

Sources:
    Special Thanks:
    • @codeworkx for his major contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel and the awesome open source camera HAL
    • @ThE_MarD for help, manifests for oreo, and his contributions to x2 develop.
    • @mosimchah for his contributions to the LeEco msm8996-common code and kernel
    • @moto999999 for helping the x2 get LAOS 15.1 working. When others left LAOS he helped get the momentum started again.
    • @infrag for his contributions to x2 such as the multiple audio fixes, LEDs and sorting out the open source camera HAL blobs and assisting with QS Torch
    • @shivatejapeddi for his contributions to x2 such as finding the fix for QS Torch and the regularly requested VoLTE support XD
    • @KuranKaname for his contributions to x2 such as helping get Dalvik VM and HWUI sorted out when 14.1 settings didn't work on 15.1, plus his never-ending mission to finding the most optimized code.
    • @Tortel1210 for his contributions to x2 and helping out with gerrit.
    • @GalaticStryder for his fix for truly display panel that is better than my fix and his other awesome kernel improvements.
      ViSi0Naryy for his contributions to LeEco msm9996-common with testing and contributions with Gerrit
    • ...and finally the community. This is for the community, by the community. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If I missed anyone? Please let me know and I can add them.

XDA:DevDB Information
    OmniROM Pie, ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3

Contributors
    andr68rus
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-10-20
    Last Updated 2018-10-20
    After some reboots, when I use the fingerprint and insert the sequence on the display to unlock the phone, the phone doesn't unlock and ask me again the sequence. The phone becomes unusable (it stays locked on the request of sequence or fingerprint), and to use it I need to enter recovery and delete locksetting.db file. Has anyone the same issue?

Just had this question on another thread: If anyone else has these kinds of issues:

Here is 3 separate ways to resolve

Option 1.
    I uploaded a flashable solution here: https://mega.nz/#!9Z51QKCL!Ca2uEWNvC...xxPhzt14QXQlCs
    This should work without issue.

If for some weird reason you do still have an issue Go to Option 2, still having issues go to option 3 :

Option 2.
    Go to root/data/system folder. and then try deleting these files
    * password.key
    * pattern.key
    * locksettings.db-wal
    * locksettings.db-shm
    * locksettings.db

Then Reboot to system , create new key

Option 3.
    Go to Recovery file manager.
    * Go to folder /data/system/users/0
    * Delete these : ./fpdata/fpdb & settings_fingerprint.xml
    * Reboot to system and set up new fingerprints with the fingerprint wizard

Everything should work normal again!*
    New build: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-zl1/omni-9-20181021-zl1-HOMEMADE.zip
    Can anyone please test NFC?

Looks good. There is a lack of adding functions to the keys under the screen. No visualization of network traffic. Cool dark theme.
    This all in development. Will be soon.

Thank you, it's great to see that devs haven't stopped giving some love to our device
    When it was nougat, i am maintain omni official for le max 2. For oreo we dont support leeco. And for pie I decide to continue this work. Darkobas has many work with op6 and rom source, so I am buying few days ago LEX727 for develop and tests. (All the more so we have one common tree for max2 and pro3 devices).

Went back to Paranoid 7.3.5, but when all bugs are fixed, I will definitley test this out! I'm hyped for OMNI ROM, thanks for developing! :)
    Np :)
    Thanks. Guys from telegram channel say that NFC on last build work. In previoce build i am forgot to merge & add CAF NFC to manifest. About nfc card emulation this patch willl not work on omni as is, because manifest, i will merge it in new build with omni fix.

Good news: codeworkx has been commited my patch in upstream lineage-16.0 branch.
    https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_leeco_zl1/+/232233
    So if there are any merge conficts from upstream lineage-16.0 ,just follow his commits,thanks~
    NFC and smartcardservice work fine on latest lineage-16.0
    @andr68rus, thanks for your new ROM! I confirm that NFC is working! I have just a force close with Kodi: I'll try to send you, as soon as possible, a log. The camera you suggested is perfect! I can't find some (not important) stuffs: percentage of battery, battery icons...: are there in the ROM or they will be implemented?
    Np :) Percentage of battery is now in Settings -> Battery. Almost all other setting that was in oreo will be here soon to.