After LeMax2 Project Treble port, I decide to bring up to our device too. Since I've x720 6/64 variant this project was possible to me tho due to QFIL tool in case of bricks, but wasn't need thanks for god.
and let's the party begin. check sreenshots in "Screenshots" or in the second post.
READ ME FIRST:
- it's a buggy rom: I don't care about that, since I put [WIP] that mean new fixes will coming up.
- Respect works of devs because they spend time and energy to do these things.
- I did not tolerate ETA.
- x720: yes.
- x722: yes.
- x727: yes.
How is possible:
- click here.
How I done:
- Porting patches of TWRP to our one that I will release one for us too.
- Applying the kernel patch from LeMax2 one to mount vendor on ZL1.
- Compile the whole rom with Project Treble flags in device tree and proprietary blobs.
- Graphics: hwcomposer & gralloc.
- Internal Storages.
- Hardware navigation buttons.
- LeEco Extras.
- USSD Codes: seems works
- Tell us more, all credits goes to codeworkx fir his fixes and works .
- Copy my unofficial los to internal storage
- Download my own TWRP and flash it via fastboot.
- Download the partition.zip from linked thread. credits: @shivatejapeddi
- Flash the whole partition.zip (don't panic if give the error it's ordinary administration.)
- Go back to Wipe->uncheck all partition except the vendor, tap swipe to wipe it then.
- Optional: you can go to Mount to see if mounted.
- Wipe: dalvik, cache, data and system.
- Now flash the whole rom that will install the vendor.img automatically, reboot device once finish installing then.
- Enjoy Project Treble.
- Click here.
- LePro3 Developers.
- LeMax2 Developers, without them wasn't possible for the unsed partition.
Treble x72x, ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: EUI 20s or Newer
Based On: LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-25
Beta Release Date: 2018-07-25
Last Updated 2018-07-24