Problem with LeCloud account?

Search This thread

ZeblodS

Aug 25, 2008
Am I the only one having trouble with LeCloud sync? I have this message for several days now, on WiFi and on LTE...

I'm afraid that if I want to install a fresh EUI I won't be able to go through the initialization procedure where you're obligated to unlink/link a LeCloud account...

What can be done?

FYI, I'm on stock 26s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-20-20-57-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-20-20-57-41.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,659

ZeblodS

Aug 25, 2008
Well, I tried to connect to http://cloud.le.com to see if there's an issue with my account, but the login procedure works fine.

BUT, when I try to enter in a category (Message, Calendar, etc.), I get this error message on my web browser:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Are the LeCloud services closing? Or is it just me who has such issues with LeCloud?

Reactions: Manav4444

ZeblodS

Aug 25, 2008
I tried to change the password, doesn't work either.

I ended up removing my LeEco account all together, at least my phone is not linked to an account anymore, so when I change the ROM it probably won't be an issue.

ZeblodS

Aug 25, 2008
Yes, I also have this issue, can you get the verification code again?
Can you back up your desktop? I wanted to fix this because there is a lot already in the lecloud.
No, I cannot get a validation code either... I can't backup nor restore anything to the LeCloud since I cannot access the account app (see the screenshot on my first message on this thread, I have this error message and then it goes back to account menu...). Accessing Message or Calendar in lecloud website doesn't work either...

I wonder if LeEco is stopping its LeCloud service...

sweetboy02125

Aug 16, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I have same problem too. Can't connect to LE acc from phone. The web one doesn't have any of my backup there. So It's blank as well.

Well this just a temp phone for me at the moment.

andynoob

Jul 21, 2013
Mumbai

I ended up removing my LeEco account all together, at least my phone is not linked to an account anymore, so when I change the ROM it probably won't be an issue.

I have similar problem with my Le2 , i cannot unbind my account as it always says server error. If i flash twrp and flash any other rom (say Lineage ) will i be able to use my phone . ( i think i only might not be able to use EUI , rest roms should work fine , isnt it ?)

soviliov

Jan 9, 2018

Подскажите как всё-таки безболезненно удалить аккаунт ЛеЕко???
Tell me how all the same painlessly delete the account Leeco ??:смущен:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I tried to connect to http://cloud.le.com to see if there's an issue with my account, but the login procedure works fine.

BUT, when I try to enter in a category (Message, Calendar, etc.), I get this error message on my web browser:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Are the LeCloud services closing? Or is it just me who has such issues with LeCloud?