This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'LeEco' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for LeEco Le Pro 3 Only..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too..
1. Rooted LeEco Le Pro 3 (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
1. Download & Extract this in computer: Le_Pro_3_Splash_Maker.zip
2. Make sure you have 3 pictures (same or different) in 1080x1920 px resolution in PNG format.
(Actually, it seems Le Pro3 displays 3 pictures one by one while switching ON, so I think you'll have to use 3 pictures, but feel free to explore; IDK)
3. Now rename your 3 pictures as logo1.png, logo2.png, logo3.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
(Similarly you can replace other pictures in it carefully if you wish)
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img and flashable zip file, which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Choose any one easy method:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
Thanks to @androcheck who tested this and @Peter-C who provided the stock splash.img ..
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to share the splash images that you created in this thread..