H10 Turbo

Paranoid Android 7.3.1 for the X722 ELITE ZL0

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 133

By soulaiman, Senior Member on 17th November 2017, 07:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from soulaiman: AOSP for the X722 Le Pro 3 ELITE
Hello World,

Me again. After my first attempt at porting a fully working ROM, or what I tought was fully functional in my opinion, I now ported Paranoid Android, aka the greatest custom ROM for stability, to our X722 ZL0 Elite or however you decide to call it.

You'll see that in PA, everything just works and is super smooth. Even the two simcard slots do work.
You will see that in some things the phone gets reffered to as te X720. Will fix in a later build.

I've tested this build two days and everything works, even Bluetooth calling in BMW 2017 Professional navi !!

First of all, credits where it's due:
@GalaticStryder for PA
@murat1150
@slothdnk
@MakeX722GreatAswell
@evlo
@mick_novi for starting the amazing thread in the X722 section

Bugs
None so far. You Tell me

Installation procedure
  1. Unlock bootloader. Best to be on 26S firmware, 20S will also work.
  2. Install TWRP recovery (I used one specificly for the X722 by @CrisBalGreece). If you use a X720 TWRP image then you'll have to extract boot.img from the zip and flash it after flashing the ROM in fastboot. Please don't be stupid and report bugs while you aren't even flashing the damn boot img...
  3. Wipe cache, dalvik and system (f reset)
  4. Flash my ZIP (link below from google Drive)
  5. Flash OpenGapps package of your choice for ARM64 Android 7.1
  6. Wipe cache
  7. Reboot and enjoy

Please note first boot shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes !

Disclaimer: Everything you do is at your own risk. I can't be held responsible for bugs or anything that leads to consequences because of my work. If you quickcharger decides to charger your diesel car instead of your phone that's not my problem.

You can use my work for your own ROMS. In fact, I would love to so that we can boost the support for this amazing device (160EUR!).

Download links
Google Drive (click)

XDA:DevDB Information
AOSPA, ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3

Contributors
soulaiman
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: 26S/20S
Based On: AOSPA Paraboid Android

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 7.3.1

Created 2017-11-17
Last Updated 2017-11-17
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to soulaiman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soulaiman Ad-Free

17th November 2017, 07:45 PM |#2  
Flag Nea Ionia - Athens
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Can you posting few screenshots?

Sent from my 1+3T
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paiktaras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paiktaras Ad-Free
17th November 2017, 07:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghent

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paiktaras

Can you posting few screenshots?

Sent from my 1+3T

Will update it later, but it's the same as on the X720
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulaiman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soulaiman Ad-Free
17th November 2017, 08:15 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good!)
17th November 2017, 10:59 PM |#5  

More
I am expecting my x722 from GearBest, and I am worried how will the flashing procedure go. I would also appreciate detailed, step-by-step guide with pictures since this will be my first time to flash any smartphone.
Anyway, I want to pay respect to the developers - kudos to you!
17th November 2017, 11:12 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ghent

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos101

I am expecting my x722 from GearBest, and I am worried how will the flashing procedure go. I would also appreciate detailed, step-by-step guide with pictures since this will be my first time to flash any smartphone.
Anyway, I want to pay respect to the developers - kudos to you!

Mine came bootloader unlocked. You just need to Google, a lot of tutorials here on XDA and on other websites.
17th November 2017, 11:29 PM |#7  

More
Unfortunately, GearBest support has mentioned that the smartphone comes with a locked bootloader. Too bad my phone was already on its way!
18th November 2017, 12:59 AM |#8  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos101

Unfortunately, GearBest support has mentioned that the smartphone comes with a locked bootloader. Too bad my phone was already on its way!

Gearbest doesn't list the version of eUI the phone ships with, which is dumb. It probably comes with 26s, which means you'll have to flash the dev ROM and then unlock the bootloader. I think it's this one, but I'm not sure. Just do your research before trying to unlock the bootloader or flash TWRP, otherwise you'll end up with a brick. @dakok might be able to help you out.

Or maybe they just mean the bootloader in general is locked (on 20s). Many x722s from different shops come with locked bootloaders on 20s, but 20s is super easy to unlock. It's just 26s that's dangerous.
18th November 2017, 02:06 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
@soulaiman - i pressed the thanks button, but i just had to leave a comment saying Thank you
18th November 2017, 08:21 AM |#10  

More
Everything works except for changing the volume of the conversation
Talk volume is the same with minimum and maximum settings
The volume of the interlocutor does not change
18th November 2017, 08:22 AM |#11  

More
Quote:

[*]Install TWRP recovery (I used one specificly for the X722 by @CrisBalGreece).

@soulaiman

Could you send me a link to X722 TWRP by @CrisBalGreece?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)