Me again. After my first attempt at porting a fully working ROM, or what I tought was fully functional in my opinion, I now ported Paranoid Android, aka the greatest custom ROM for stability, to our X722 ZL0 Elite or however you decide to call it.
You'll see that in PA, everything just works and is super smooth. Even the two simcard slots do work.
You will see that in some things the phone gets reffered to as te X720. Will fix in a later build.
I've tested this build two days and everything works, even Bluetooth calling in BMW 2017 Professional navi !!
First of all, credits where it's due:
@GalaticStryder for PA
@mick_novi for starting the amazing thread in the X722 section
None so far. You Tell me
- Unlock bootloader. Best to be on 26S firmware, 20S will also work.
- Install TWRP recovery (I used one specificly for the X722 by @CrisBalGreece). If you use a X720 TWRP image then you'll have to extract boot.img from the zip and flash it after flashing the ROM in fastboot. Please don't be stupid and report bugs while you aren't even flashing the damn boot img...
- Wipe cache, dalvik and system (f reset)
- Flash my ZIP (link below from google Drive)
- Flash OpenGapps package of your choice for ARM64 Android 7.1
- Wipe cache
- Reboot and enjoy
Please note first boot shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes !
Disclaimer: Everything you do is at your own risk. I can't be held responsible for bugs or anything that leads to consequences because of my work. If you quickcharger decides to charger your diesel car instead of your phone that's not my problem.
You can use my work for your own ROMS. In fact, I would love to so that we can boost the support for this amazing device (160EUR!).
Google Drive (click)
AOSPA, ROM for the LeEco Le Pro3
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: 26S/20S
Based On: AOSPA Paraboid Android
Current Stable Version: 7.3.1
Last Updated 2017-11-17