Unbrick leeco X722 using qfil and flashone 2.0

Search This thread

Garett123

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, thanks to F.J.V. who made this. But mine seems to not react. After the qfil passed successfully, the screen stays black, vibrating when turned on.
My situation is.. i flashed wrong rom from x727 by mistake and the phone worked for 2 days great, with some sudden self reboots 3 times a day. I plugged it in the charger there was no problem.But when i put the phone to charge for a second time, after 2-3 minutes it began bootloop and suddenly screen went black with fastboot available, but no adb.
I know that this isn't for this thread, but i didn't know where to ask for some advice. Also should i try installing stock rom with fastboot, and what commands should i use for that.
Thank you in advance for your answers <3

Last edited:

dakok

Jul 26, 2013
Split
Might be the battery issue. Did you have any sudden turn offs at, let's say, 30% or 20%.
Before the problems started.

Reactions: Garett123

Abbasi0007

Feb 7, 2016
Bahwalpur
Hi, I am getting this error. Please help me.

17:17:09: INFO: Sending <configure>

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Binary build date: Oct 28 2016 @ 12:30:31'

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Chip serial num: 4294967295 (0xffffffff)'

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Supported Functions: program configure nop firmwarewrite patch setbootablestoragedrive ufs emmc power benchmark read getstorageinfo getsha256digest erase peek poke '

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Calling usb_al_bulk_set_zlp_mode(TRUE) since ZlpAwareHost='1''

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Calling hotplug_poll_device('UFS')'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Storage device of type 'UFS' cannot be opened'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'storage_device_open() returned FALSE'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR 13: Line 1142: HANDLE_CONFIGURE_FAILURE'
17:17:13: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes = 49152
17:17:13: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytesSupported = 1048576
17:17:13: INFO: Something failed. The target rejected your <configure>. Please inspect log for more information

Fredza12

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, I am getting this error. Please help me.

17:17:09: INFO: Sending <configure>

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Binary build date: Oct 28 2016 @ 12:30:31'

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Chip serial num: 4294967295 (0xffffffff)'

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Supported Functions: program configure nop firmwarewrite patch setbootablestoragedrive ufs emmc power benchmark read getstorageinfo getsha256digest erase peek poke '

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Calling usb_al_bulk_set_zlp_mode(TRUE) since ZlpAwareHost='1''

17:17:09: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Calling hotplug_poll_device('UFS')'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'Storage device of type 'UFS' cannot be opened'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'storage_device_open() returned FALSE'

17:17:13: INFO: TARGET SAID: 'ERROR 13: Line 1142: HANDLE_CONFIGURE_FAILURE'
17:17:13: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes = 49152
17:17:13: INFO: fh.attrs.MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytesSupported = 1048576
17:17:13: INFO: Something failed. The target rejected your <configure>. Please inspect log for more information

Hi

I'm getting the same error. Did you find any way to fix this?
Or does anyone else know?

tylerciggy

Jun 16, 2015
@F.J.V
Saludos. Vi tu nick del foro de htcmania.

Tengo problemas entrando al modo EDL. Mi telefono solo vibra con cualquier combinación de teclas.
Hubo un momento en que pude entrar al EDL (ironicamente justo despues de instalar los drivers del qdloader mi pc detectó un dispositivo nuevo conectado), inclusive a un recovery primitivo y al fastboot, incluso respaldé mis datos. La cosa es que quise intentar revivirlo sin flashear todo el rom (solo flashie el devcfg.img, aunque lo hice con una version del x720 por error) y a partir de ahí no he podido volver a entrar al modo EDL, vuelvo a estar como al principio que solo vibra.

Cabe mencionar que aunque lo desconecté en multiples ocaciones (mientras hacia mis respaldos), nunca se reinició ni nada y cuando hice el flasheo ni siquiera lo desconecté, simplemente ya no quiso volver a entrar en modo EDL. Aún estoy por probar un tercer cable, pero no creo que vaya por ahí el asunto.

De casualidad tienes conocimiento al respecto ?

sean_han

Aug 31, 2018
The qfil is very good. It boot my phone. However, the baseband is not fit. I upgrade rom to 20s, the baseband is back, but imei is missing, sim is recorgnsed without signal. Could anybody backup A qcn file for me? I can support you on the method of backup. Its also A good way to keep A backup qcn for your phone in case of missing it while upgrade your rom.
Thanks,

A7er

May 10, 2019
Nope I didn't find any solution. My device is dead and not able to unbrick.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Does your PC recognize your phone? If yes, Transfer as many Custom Roms, Recoverys and BOOTLOADERS to your device and try flashing one after the other and check result.
Mine was hard bricked too, didnt't even have any partitions left on it. I got partitions Back after flashing bootloader 20S, if I remember properly. My First Rom, that I flashed then, was Pixel Experiwnce Rom on 8.1, which recived my phone completely

chourmovs

Aug 23, 2009
lyon
Redmi Note 8 Pro
on windows 10, qfil with erase all option not responding, and oneflash gave this error:

13: C:\Qfil\Qf722\prog_ufs_firehose_8996_ddr.elf
22:36:22: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:194 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
22:36:22: ERROR: function: sahara_main:854 Sahara protocol error
22:36:22: ERROR: function: main:265 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail
Finish Download

For windows 10 user, just run it on compatibility (7) mode + administrator
It did the trick at last for me :p

F.J.V

Oct 31, 2014
Málaga
Can you please re-upload qfil?

The original link in the first post still works perfectly, and the instructions are detailed.
I haven't tried it in a while, but I ran it from windows 10 without any problem.
If your computer does not recognize the terminal, try another computer. If it is not recognized it is a hardware failure, and you cannot use qfil.
Look for information on hardware failures, to see if you are lucky.
Greetings.

melikyasar06

Feb 14, 2017
Ankara
Do a temp folder on c:\ like "c:\temp" . Unzip inside the qfil.zip provided by link. And then launch the main.exe in "c:\temp\qfil\main.exe" . Some software can't work if the route or name are too long. This explain works for me.
And morteza, can you test on another PC? Because the rom works and i think its not the problem. Yesterday i test on my netbook, and allways stop on 1% , without activity and errors. I leave arround 20minutes and no work . I try some times with same results. Finally i try on my desktop and work at first trying. (Netboot has a atom with 2gb ram, and desktop its a i7 with 16gb ram).
Thank you so much bro :)

F.J.V

Oct 31, 2014
Málaga
Please don't post any other qfil links other than the first one, and don't ask about qfil issues with those links, ask the link authors.
The qfil published by me is the first functional qfil, the rest are modifications or copies of it. The link works since I loaded it, it has never failed and I intend to leave it for a long time, please do not comment that the link fails or is down, because it is not true.
The qfil works perfectly with Windows 10, because I modified the faulty original with Windows 10, all the tests were done in Windows 10, if it doesn't work well, make sure you have administrator permissions and that it is in the root of the hard drive, as detailed in the instructions, or rule out Python issues, you don't need Windows 7 or compatibility or anything.
Regards..
https://xdaforums.com/le-pro3/leeco...ides-development--and-mods/qfil-x722-t3846553

marcash

Jul 11, 2007
hello, flash was successful , but the phone only shows leEco sreen and reboots every 10 seconds.

any help?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The zip contains flashone 2.0 and inside is the rom qfil that is called Qf722.zip.

I'll do the manual, but basically the same as with 720

https://mega.nz/#!hCgnQSCA!OW-Q4cyCd_2-Etm6nZRxz9M0FvvaKPpBAmJ7aknLN1o

Greetings.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS
    The file Qfil.zip must unzip it in the root of the hard disk.
    Example: If the root is C: it should be C:\Qfil
    Inside the Qfil folder is flashone 2.0 and the rom qfil Qf722.zip
    Do not modify anything, just run as administrator main.exe that is inside the Qfil folder, and select the rom qfil that is inside the Qfil folder.
    This always works so do not ask if the Qfil folder is not in the root, or if the rom qfil is not in the qfil folder.
    Here I will put the manual, but it is very easy, unzip in the root of the computer, execute main.exe, in flash type "Qualcomm flash dead phone, press refresh, port 9008 must appear, and in select file select Qf722.zip
    Then they give it to flash and wait.

The first time takes a little, because you have to unzip the rom, but for successive times, when asked if they want to decompress again they say no and go straight to flashing.

The decompression takes a little, but the flashing is fast, then you just have to press the power button a moment and the terminal turns on, with the development rom or in recovery.

They already do what they want, the bootloader is unlocked, they can flash what they want, or if they want an official rom like 26S :D through the recovery renaming the rom to update.zip.

Greetings.
    Thanks to @ F.J.V

Here are step by step instructions instructions : https://xdaforums.com/le-pro3/help/leeco-le-pro3-x720-hard-brick-t3845602/post77688748

If you own an X722 haven't sent a few dollars to @F.J.V you should for saving your bricked phone now or your future bricked phone.
    Download the file and save it for posterity. Links are broken all the time.

Again, send him some beers. I have X727's . I f I can send him a few dollars X722 owners certainly should.
    Worked for me flawlessly.

Thank you so much F.J.V!!!
    There is a Chinese citizen who is taking advantage of this rom.

He is cheating people saying that he is the only one who has this rom and is charging for unbrick from a distance, without delivering the rom.

This ROM has been published for the first time in this forum, and I know it because it is a modification made by me of a qfil ROM for X722 that did not work.

There is no qfil ROM for X722 prior to this, that works, at least it has never been published, and the ones that appear now are this or modifications of it.

Greetings.