Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

New TWRP Recovery Multi Tool zl0-LEX722

1,590 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,674

By CrisBalGreece, Senior Member on 9th November 2017, 05:53 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Multiple Tool Flash Recovery Check and unlock Bootloader

Download unzip somewhere inside PC and run with double click the Recovery-Tool.bat .
Follow instructions and check Bootloader Unlock *flash TWRP or Stock Recovery etc. Try it with your own responsibility.

Alternative you can put new TWRPS inside phone and Flash them through there as image files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3B...ew?usp=sharing
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CrisBalGreece For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrisBalGreece Ad-Free

9th November 2017, 07:18 PM |#2  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 539

Donate to Me
More
Great ¡¡¡
Many thanks
9th November 2017, 07:49 PM |#3  
Split
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Unlock stock 26s too?
9th November 2017, 07:59 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakok

Unlock stock 26s too?

Not yet..in the future..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrisBalGreece For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrisBalGreece Ad-Free
10th November 2017, 12:27 PM |#5  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 2

More
senks bro
11th November 2017, 12:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
what does this do? And what does it mean for useage?
11th November 2017, 12:54 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaatjesprikker

what does this do? And what does it mean for useage?

Because I realized that you don't know.. so...with check bootloader tool you find out if your bootloader is locked or unlocked and you could proceed with safety to flash custom recovery to have the full abilities of this phone at your hands. Because if you try to flash any other Rom with locked bootloader you can have a full brick. And the second is that you have the power to choose between 2 recovery's or to flash back with 2 click's the official Stock recovery to have it if and when some Nougat or else Rom came out.
11th November 2017, 02:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Doesn't work
Good day! Tried your program on my phone (5.8.020S, bought at jd.com) - doesn't work. USB debugging is on. Phone turned on in fastboot mode.
As a new user I can't post links to screenshots, may be I will send you a private message?
11th November 2017, 03:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldemaar

Good day! Tried your program on my phone (5.8.020S, bought at jd.com) - doesn't work. USB debugging is on. Phone turned on in fastboot mode.
As a new user I can't post links to screenshots, may be I will send you a private message?

Nothing is wrong. You just have locked your bootloader without permission to unlock. Did you put 26s with TWRP? THAT'S WHY. You must have stock locked allowed bootloader for unlock.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrisBalGreece For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrisBalGreece Ad-Free
11th November 2017, 10:23 PM |#10  
Flag Nea Ionia - Athens
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Great work !
Everything working well !
The Following User Says Thank You to paiktaras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paiktaras Ad-Free
6th December 2017, 08:48 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
f2fs
If it possible to made f2fs working in recovery?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread