FORUMS

GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (x650 / x651) w/o ROOT

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 39

Post Reply Email Thread
Automated GApps and MoreLocale2 Installer + Debloater
for Le Pro 3 AI x7 (codename x650 / x651) without ROOT
...but it is suitable for any ARM64 Android 6+ device without ROOT
to run ONLY under Linux OS x64

Updated post! All further improvements and corrections will be published here.
Linux Script Version 0.1.8 | Developed by: @dilnix in assistance of @master_lie
The Google Apps version of 06/15/2018
Linux dependencies: android-tools
Windows version you can find on 4pda or in the following post of this thread<-- WINDOWS VERSION
Temporary the Windows version placed HERE

Installs and removes a sample Google Apps package, as well as MoreLocale2, with all necessary permissions to these applications.
And also, it allows to partially remove and freeze most unnecessary Chinese programs.
Remember, it will not return your already uninstalled apps!

DOWNLOAD: FEX || MEGA

For start:
0) Have a USB-connected smartphone, with an already-enabled and authorized USB debug running on the stock EUI without installed GApps and MoreLocale2.
1) Unpack the archive anywhere and go to the appeared folder "ML2-GApps-Debloat".
2a) Open the terminal (console) from this folder and run the script file:
Code:
./ML2-GApps-Debloat-Linux.sh
OR...
2b) Simply "Run the file in the terminal window (console)" from the context menu of the file manager by right clicking on the mentioned file.

After the launch, you will get into a simple text menu with a choice of further installation steps.
After installing any of the Google Apps options your smartphone will be rebooted!
All applications are installed by the script in the User Space, and they are not afraid of a typical system update.

Menu options:
1) Check_ADB
2) Install_only_ML2 (Install only MoreLocale2)
3) Install_ML2+CoreGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Core Google Apps)
4) Install_ML2+CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install MoreLocale2 and Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
5) Install_only_CoreGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps)
6) Install_only_ExtraGApps (Install only Additional Google Apps)
7) Install_CoreGApps+ExtraGApps (Install only Basic Google Apps and Additional Google Apps)
8) Remove_ML2 (Remove only MoreLocale2 without reboot)
9) Remove_GApps (Remove Core and/or Additional Google Apps with reboot)
10) Remove_ALL (Remove All Google Apps and MoreLocale2 without questions but with reboot)
11) Debloat_Menu -------
.................................................. ............|
.................................................. ............| This submenu contains options:
.................................................. ............1) Uninstall_Chinese (just few boring apps without reboot)
.................................................. ............2) Hide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
.................................................. ............3) Hide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
.................................................. ............4) Hide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
.................................................. ............5) Hide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
.................................................. ............6) Hide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
.................................................. ............7) Hide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
.................................................. ............8) Hide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
.................................................. ............9) Hide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
.................................................. ............10) Hide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
.................................................. ............11) Return_to_Main_Menu
12) UnHide_Menu -------
.................................................. ............| This submenu contains options:
.................................................. ............1) UnHide_Minimal_LeEco (part of LeEco apps that is most useless without reboot)
.................................................. ............2) UnHide_All_LeEco+MTK_Services (All of LeEco & MTK apps and services without reboot)
.................................................. ............3) UnHide_LeEco_Browser (without reboot)
.................................................. ............4) UnHide_LeEco_Launcher (without reboot)
.................................................. ............5) UnHide_LeEco_Music (without reboot)
.................................................. ............6) UnHide_LeEco_SuperManager (without reboot)
.................................................. ............7) UnHide_LeEco_Calendar (without reboot)
.................................................. ............8) UnHide_LeEco_Email (without reboot)
.................................................. ............9) UnHide_LeEco_VideoPlayer (without reboot)
.................................................. ............10) Return_to_Main_Menu

Google Apps Packages:
Core Google Apps: GoogleBackupTransport.apk, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Phonesky.apk, PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
Additional Google Apps: CalendarGooglePrebuilt.apk, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, LatinImeGoogle.apk

All questions and support: in this thread of the forum, as well as in the Telegram group "dilnix_LiteMod_EUI" (answering not fast).
Language of informing by script: English.
Inspired by: 4pda community

It is possible to update the script in the future for EUI with Root system access, and to add more functionality.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dilnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dilnix Ad-Free
24th February 2018, 05:53 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Kyiv

Donate to Me
More
With today update of v0.1.6 we did:
- options to remove GApps and MoreLocale2 options
- all code optimized and re-visioned

Please enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dilnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dilnix Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 12:06 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kyiv

Donate to Me
More
With today update of v0.1.7 we added:
- option to remove few Chinese bloatware applications
- options to hide most of LeEco apllications and services

Please enjoy!

Also I prepared a Video manual of:
- installing EUI 5.9.025S via Fastboot
- updating to EUI 5.9.028S via OTA
- removing and hiding most of useless applications with using a tool of topic
- installing GApps with using a tool of topic

Hope you will like it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dilnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dilnix Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 04:39 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you for your work !
The Following User Says Thank You to Brehan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brehan Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 10:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
We say thank you for the much work what you put into it !! :jรณ:
The Following User Says Thank You to msaca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift msaca Ad-Free
25th March 2018, 10:52 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Kyiv

Donate to Me
More
I'm glad to see it helps you =)
Developing Linux and Windows versions of tool will be separated soon at 4pda. But I hope we'll keep publishing it together here after adding more features.
The Following User Says Thank You to dilnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dilnix Ad-Free
29th March 2018, 01:09 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Kind dilnix, thank you it till now work with what you helped a lot. We would be glad if you would publish your work here in the additional ones because the 4pda-ra to register and to enter rather difficult if somebody does not can in Russian and he does not have a Russian keyboard. Excuse me for the bad English text. With thanks and gratitude!!
The Following User Says Thank You to msaca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift msaca Ad-Free
30th March 2018, 09:04 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Kyiv

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaca

Kind dilnix, thank you it till now work with what you helped a lot. We would be glad if you would publish your work here in the additional ones because the 4pda-ra to register and to enter rather difficult if somebody does not can in Russian and he does not have a Russian keyboard. Excuse me for the bad English text. With thanks and gratitude!!

Don't be afraid. All my results with x7 device will be published on XDA too.
Nice to see that tool is good for you =)
30th March 2018, 12:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks Dilnix. Following your thread man. I'll rate this
30th March 2018, 03:10 PM |#10  

More
pls help
i cant run "ML2-GApps-Debloat-Windows.exe". it keeps on closing up..please help
31st March 2018, 06:18 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysiopao

i cant run "ML2-GApps-Debloat-Windows.exe". it keeps on closing up..please help

It could be your PC. try to re-download or use a different PC if you have it available man.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
x650 gapps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)