[info] recent roms in the x501 model dont work

Search This thread

nosidefcp

May 26, 2010
hi guys. im writing this, after a day saying in the recent roms threads, rr nougat, lineage nougat and aicp that none of this roms boot in the x501 model. no info about this has been wrote in the op to inform users about this. so if you have x501, dont flash this or, if you dont have a backup, you will have a soft bricked device.

cheers

bbN

Jan 3, 2015
Calicut
hi guys. im writing this, after a day saying in the recent roms threads, rr nougat, lineage nougat and aicp that none of this roms boot in the x501 model. no info about this has been wrote in the op to inform users about this. so if you have x501, dont flash this or, if you dont have a backup, you will have a soft bricked device.

cheers

What error are you getting? are you on latest TWRP (3.1.0) and MM bootloader?

nosidefcp

May 26, 2010
Ive tried 3.1 and 3.03. They just get stuck in bootanimation. Im currently in lollipop eui. Do we need to flash a MM eui ROM first in order to get the bootloader? Por can o flash the bootloader separatedly?

bbN

Jan 3, 2015
Calicut
Ive tried 3.1 and 3.03. They just get stuck in bootanimation. Im currently in lollipop eui. Do we need to flash a MM eui ROM first in order to get the bootloader? Por can o flash the bootloader separatedly?

yes of course, u should be on EUI 5.8.017S+ before flashing any of these ROMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: sscsps

DroidThug

Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore, India
droidthug.me

cheers

Can you give build.prop of your device? maybe it will help.. I will check into this

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
Which recovery did you use?
I think you did something wrong in the process to get your phone bricked(I assume its a soft brick).
Now you need to reflash a working rom

Last twrp 3.1. I just want flash 7.1.2 for letv 1s x501. Now i comeback rui 5.0.2
Go to twrp,wipe data,cache,dalvik,system and flash rom

Attachments

• IMG_17042017_225416.jpg
    IMG_17042017_225416.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

sumitgp

Mar 10, 2017
OnePlus 6T
If any one have le 1s related problem and solution or any one want to try new rom or kernal asap then all of u are welcome in our group on telegram so plz join with us

Requriemt
1. Download telegram from play store
2. Just click below link

https://telegram.me/LeSuperGroup

Thanks all of u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yes of course, u should be on EUI 5.8.017S+ before flashing any of these ROMs.