FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LeEco Le1 Pro x800 not responding to anything anymore.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 0313ben, Junior Member on 14th February 2018, 02:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, if anyone knows what might be causing it, please do tell so!

Here's a bit of info you might need:
I've had my device for about a year now and only ever dropped it from really low heights, which never caused any issues (except for a few breaklines on my screen).
My device has been rooted and I've installed a custom ROM (I can't recall which one exactly, but it never caused any problems and just made things better.
Starting about 6 months after I got the device, it started sometimes lagging a little.

Now just the night before, I plugged in my headphones, put on some music and went to sleep (as I do every night). The phone was not plugged into the charger. Once I woke up, I wanted to take a look at my phone to see the time, but it was just a black screen. I think it probably doesn't have any power left and plug it into the charger. Nothing happens. No icon, no little flashing light; nothing. I plug it into the computer and my computer doesn't recognize my phone to be connected, so it's not my display which is broken.

Now I think the problem must lie in the battery, but I'm not sure, since I can't take the battery out. So here's what I need to know:

1. How can I check if it's actually the battery that's broken?
2. Is it possible to open the phone and take out the battery somehow?
3. Is there a way to fix this? If so, how?

Keep in mind that I don't have warranty on the phone anymore, so I can't just send it somewhere to get it fixed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Let's hope for the best

-Ben

14th February 2018, 11:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0313ben

Hey guys, if anyone knows what might be causing it, please do tell so!

Here's a bit of info you might need:
I've had my device for about a year now and only ever dropped it from really low heights, which never caused any issues (except for a few breaklines on my screen).
My device has been rooted and I've installed a custom ROM (I can't recall which one exactly, but it never caused any problems and just made things better.
Starting about 6 months after I got the device, it started sometimes lagging a little.

Now just the night before, I plugged in my headphones, put on some music and went to sleep (as I do every night). The phone was not plugged into the charger. Once I woke up, I wanted to take a look at my phone to see the time, but it was just a black screen. I think it probably doesn't have any power left and plug it into the charger. Nothing happens. No icon, no little flashing light; nothing. I plug it into the computer and my computer doesn't recognize my phone to be connected, so it's not my display which is broken.

Now I think the problem must lie in the battery, but I'm not sure, since I can't take the battery out. So here's what I need to know:

1. How can I check if it's actually the battery that's broken?
2. Is it possible to open the phone and take out the battery somehow?
3. Is there a way to fix this? If so, how?

Keep in mind that I don't have warranty on the phone anymore, so I can't just send it somewhere to get it fixed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Let's hope for the best

-Ben

I had something similar month ago. Please try the following. line by line
Plug in your charger and wait and observe some time (one hour) your phone and check if it is charging somehow. remove the cable.
Long press (maybe up to one minute or more) the power button
Try to press power button and "Volume -" simultaneously again for more than one minute (boot ?)
Try to press power button and "Volume +" simultaneously again for more than one minute (boot ?)
Try the above with plugged in charger

If it will give a life sign you are lucky, if not I have no other idea.

Here is the story of my "dead phone " which I could revive by described method
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=393
The Following User Says Thank You to 123Bart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 123Bart Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 01:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Bart

Plug in your charger and wait and observe some time (one hour) your phone and check if it is charging somehow. remove the cable.
Try to press power button and "Volume -" simultaneously again for more than one minute (boot ?)
Try to press power button and "Volume +" simultaneously again for more than one minute (boot ?)

Unbelievable!! I'd already tried to press those buttons for almost a minute, but it didn't work. But I decided to give it another shot and held it for almost double the time this time, and it actually vibrated, showed the penguin and then booted up!! Thank you so much
4th May 2018, 05:51 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Bart

A big thank you, it worked.

I did the manipulation, but I stayed pressed for two minutes.

thanks thanks thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)