The Tutorial is described here.
But its in chinese. So here I am going to share it for you.
Guide to install TWRP , Root and Gapps
1. At first go to developer option in your phone and tick "USB Debugging"
2. Then connect to your phone and install all the drivers which should be automatically installed. Check device manager whether your pc detected your phones adb or not. If not then you have to do some more works. At first download latest google usb drivers from here and extract.
Now from device manager in your pc right click on the unrecognized Adb interface and select update driver. Then locate the usb driver that you just downloaded and choose list of devices. Choose Android phone from the list of devices and install the drivers and reboot your pc. This will install the adb drivers.
3. Then download X800 TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124, SuperSU 2.52, and Letv google-new from the follwing liks
http://dstats.net/fwd/c0bgu (Credit goes to @MrRusch)
4. Copy SuperSu and Letv google-new to your phone
5. Extract X800 TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 in you pc and then connect your phone to pc with USB debugging on
6. Launch the recovery batch file and press enter and follow the instruction. You may have to press enter again and again 2-3 times to complete the recovery flashing.
7. If all things goes well your phone should reboot to TWRP recovery.
8. Flash SuperSU and Letv google new via TWRP. You should flash any of these when you first boot in to TWRP otherwise you may end getting TWRP replaced by stock recovery. It's weird but this is how it works
Download debloated roms from here and enjoy
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...0-25e-t3224702 (Credit goes to @MrRusch)
Please press thanks if you like it.
I am not an expert, so pardon me if there any mistake.