[GUIDE] How to install CWM for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M

Search This thread

cleverior.ipul

Nov 1, 2012
Bogor
sae-pool.blogspot.com
CWM-logo.png

Hello bro n sis.. In this time i wanna share ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. This is CWM version 6.0.3.57. what is CWM ? and what does it do ? u can google it or install directly to find out the functions. Oke.. now lets check it out..:D

Requirement :

Tutorial :
  1. Install Samsung USB Driver and reboot your PC/Laptop/Netbook
  2. Extract odin and CWM_6.0.3.7_Kanas_#1_by_Cleverior.tar.zip in the same folder
  3. Open Odin v3.09
  4. Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
  5. Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
  6. Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
  7. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
  8. Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
  9. Wait until the flashing process is complete

To know your Galaxy Core 2 have successfully installed CWM, by going into recovery mode. (VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER). and if it looks like the picture below, the CWM has been successfully installed on your Galaxy Core 2.

Bug :
  • Can't backup/restore from/to internal memory
  • Can't install zip from internal memory
  • If there is a menu "fix super su" when you want to reboot, just tap the back button.
  • Mount usb storage

for device tree, u can download here. Hope someone can help me to fix the bugs :D :good:

Special thanks to : Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW.
Credits :
  • Elasys Dev Team (rhiskey95 and cleverior)
  • Egy Laksma Suandi (as tester for this cwm)
  • CyanogenMod
  • And you (^_^)

DON'T MIRROR LINK, REUPLOAD, OR MAKE SHORTENER LINK (ADFLY, ADFOCUS, ETC) !!!
IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS TUTORIAL, USE THE ORIGINAL LINK !!!
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Last edited:

novhexzhen

Aug 29, 2014
Tagbilaran City
Hi mate,thanks for this one, i have a question where will be the back up putted after i click the backup/restore menu.it says that it can't be stored in internal memory :confused:

Dhruvit Pokharna

Oct 3, 2014
dhruvitpokharna.me
hey cleverior.ipul can you share configured boardconfig.mk for this device that you used to make this recovery

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

no no please can you make a device tree for Core duos G355H please please and if you can then please make guide to make a cwm recovery for core 2

cleverior.ipul

Nov 1, 2012
Bogor
sae-pool.blogspot.com
hey cleverior.ipul can you share configured boardconfig.mk for this device that you used to make this recovery

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

no no please can you make a device tree for Core duos G355H please please and if you can then please make guide to make a cwm recovery for core 2

about how to compile cwm, just google it bro..

i'll upload device tree later..

Reactions: Yeepyon

Widyoist

May 18, 2013
thanks bro, i made it...btw iam tottally new over this, my phone is rooted,it has cwm installed, so now.. is there any custom rom to download for core 2 duos sm-g355h?..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM-logo.png

Hello bro n sis.. In this time i wanna share ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. This is CWM version 6.0.3.57. what is CWM ? and what does it do ? u can google it or install directly to find out the functions. Oke.. now lets check it out..:D

Requirement :

Tutorial :
    1. Install Samsung USB Driver and reboot your PC/Laptop/Netbook
    2. Extract odin and CWM_6.0.3.7_Kanas_#1_by_Cleverior.tar.zip in the same folder
    3. Open Odin v3.09
    4. Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
    5. Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
    6. Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
    7. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    8. Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
    9. Wait until the flashing process is complete

To know your Galaxy Core 2 have successfully installed CWM, by going into recovery mode. (VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER). and if it looks like the picture below, the CWM has been successfully installed on your Galaxy Core 2.

Bug :
    • Can't backup/restore from/to internal memory
    • Can't install zip from internal memory
    • If there is a menu "fix super su" when you want to reboot, just tap the back button.
    • Mount usb storage

for device tree, u can download here. Hope someone can help me to fix the bugs :D :good:

Special thanks to : Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW.
    Credits :
    • Elasys Dev Team (rhiskey95 and cleverior)
    • Egy Laksma Suandi (as tester for this cwm)
    • CyanogenMod
    • And you (^_^)

DON'T MIRROR LINK, REUPLOAD, OR MAKE SHORTENER LINK (ADFLY, ADFOCUS, ETC) !!!
    IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS TUTORIAL, USE THE ORIGINAL LINK !!!
    DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!
    thank you very much

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

today is my birthday

u're welcome.. please lemme know if u can fix the bugs.
    reserved for update #2
    Thanks,but how can i restore it from External Memory Card :)

restore directly thru cwm.

try it and u'll understand.
    Nice job.
    A lot of thing are working.
    Some are not implemented as it should, but nice work after all.
    Updates throught zip doesn't work.
    ADB is working inside recovery, usb mound doesn't ...

Nice work for start :)
    Still looking for kernel OTG modules to fully functional kernel OTG like kernel OC and other easy kernel to do things.
    Keep on ...

Regards.

u're welcome :)
    could u help me to fix mount usb storage on cwm ?