FORUMS

Time flies but memories last forever!

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

Post Reply Email Thread
It has been three and a half years since i bought my GIO on 28th September 2011.
Boy o boy was i crazy about the whole new android and smartphone era. Updates came, a "FEW" official and "MANY" Unofficial from the lovers of this great phone. Just as i type here, i feel like this is going to be my last post here. Almost everyone here has moved on to other phones and this group suddenly feels lonely.
I will never forget those memories where i bricked my phone and learned to fix it, rooting, usingscripts, flashing new ROMs (The best part). All this has to end sometime. I don't plan to thorugh away my GIO. NO WAY. This baby is going to be with me forever.
Lastly, thank you guys who were there to support each other whenever anyone required any kind of help whatsoever. And off course, a big thanks to the developers who gave all of us new hopes to keep this little great phone of ours, alive.
Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdani46 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamdani46 Ad-Free
20th February 2015, 11:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly46

It has been three and a half years since i bought my GIO on 28th September 2011.
Boy o boy was i crazy about the whole new android and smartphone era. Updates came, a "FEW" official and "MANY" Unofficial from the lovers of this great phone. Just as i type here, i feel like this is going to be my last post here. Almost everyone here has moved on to other phones and this group suddenly feels lonely.
I will never forget those memories where i bricked my phone and learned to fix it, rooting, usingscripts, flashing new ROMs (The best part). All this has to end sometime. I don't plan to thorugh away my GIO. NO WAY. This baby is going to be with me forever.
Lastly, thank you guys who were there to support each other whenever anyone required any kind of help whatsoever. And off course, a big thanks to the developers who gave all of us new hopes to keep this little great phone of ours, alive.
Thank you.

Gio is amazing phone! My brother bought Gio back in 2011 and I bought Galaxy Y (s5360). Both of us have moved to new phones some time ago but I still turn on Gio and Y (my brother gave Gio to me) and play little bit with them. Gio totally rocks with Final CM11 and MA kernel. I did also learn rooting, flashing, bricking and unbricking with Y and Gio. They have give me alot! Great devices, great community. Memories totally last for ever .

Ps. Waiting for CM12
20th March 2015, 01:22 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Cheers mate. Thank u for this.
28th September 2019, 09:25 PM |#4  
Flag Uranus
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdani46

Cheers mate. Thank u for this.

I miss my gio, it was superior at the time. The size, the ergonomics, the ability you had on customizations... It was something else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)