[ROM][3.4] Cyanogenmod 11 Stable For Mini 2 [Latest] [Discontinued]

Search This thread
I wanted install this rom on S6500D with CWM 6.0.5.1 but I get this error. How I fix this error without install TWRP?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201-204417~2.png
    Screenshot_20221201-204417~2.png
    730.7 KB · Views: 29

Don Pedro!

Feb 18, 2017
Hurricane
  • The error message already says it, the SD-card is out of order. Get a new one and retry.
  • And why you don't want to install TWRP?
  • Don't spent too much time in such an old mobile! It only supports 3G and this has already been put out of service in most European countries. So you don't get much bang for your bucks...

• The error message already says it, the SD-card is out of order. Get a new one and retry.
  • And why you don't want to install TWRP?
  • Don't spent too much time in such an old mobile! It only supports 3G and this has already been put out of service in most European countries. So you don't get much bang for your bucks...
SD card working and I installed TWRP with flashable zip and install this rom with TWRP succesfully installed but not booting. After not booting I restored stock rom backup and reinstalled CWM. Now I'm CM10.1 rom.

Green_Planet_7663

Feb 27, 2024
Sorry to say so, but I think the mini is rather dead, isn't it? It's a very, very old phone, with extremely limited hardware and the stock ROM comes as Android 2.3. And also with cyanogen mod you'll only push it 4.4, which is completely outdated as well. Plus it has only 3G and this net has been finally turned off in Germany and AFAIK is most parts of Europe. So this phone indeed becomes pointless. Better safe you the time of installing, if you can't afford more, head for a recent beginners mobile with Android 11. It will cost you less than 100€ and do a job miles better that the mini.
I had a mini until some months ago, I'm also a guy who is against throwing away an old but still operable hardware and thus I started thinking about what to do with it. But then it got broken and I finally gave it to the electronic waste disposal, didn't hurt me then. It served well for quite some years, a cyanogenmod to 4.4 gave it some boost, but as Getflat said before: RIP mini!
The Mini's outdated hardware and limited functionality render it obsolete. Upgrading to a newer device with Android 11 ensures better performance and longevity, avoiding the need for disposal.

Top Liked Posts