FORUMS

[Bootanimation] Aperture Laboratories + RROD (LOLLIPOP)

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By kajar9, Member on 15th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is my custom boot animation for Galaxy S2 running any Lollipop ROM. (Tested only on Resurrection 5.3.4).
This is my first attempt at it, it seems to work and looks relatively nice aswell.

Current install is trough CWM as flashable zip which installs it under /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Resolution: 480x800
zip size: 18.8MB
minimal animation length: 13s

Credits:
The animations are a custom mix of 2 different animations by medi-dadu @ DevianArt
Rigging mixing and other animation is done by me.

Half sized animated gif of  the boot animation

Video:

Download mirror: uploaded.net
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation_L_flashable.zip - [Click for QR Code] (18.87 MB, 1346 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajar9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kajar9 Ad-Free
16th February 2015, 02:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up nice
looks good for me, but I think this boot animation doesn't need red ring.
BTW I think You should make some livewallpapers too and make booting animations from other valve games... With sounds maybe.
16th February 2015, 03:48 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasmig

BTW I think You should make some livewallpapers too and make booting animations from other valve games... With sounds maybe.

I am pretty sure the blue one alone has been done. I wanted to add a little personal taste to it =P
I'll look into boot animation sounds...

I have a few ideas for more =P.
10th January 2016, 05:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasmig

how did you install it? and on what phone? i got a oneplus one with recovery mode (not rooted) and when i install it it says:

e: footer is wrong
e: signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

sorry im not an expert in this kind of stuff
10th January 2016, 09:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris23399

how did you install it? and on what phone? i got a oneplus one with recovery mode (not rooted) and when i install it it says:

e: footer is wrong
e: signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

sorry im not an expert in this kind of stuff

First don't work on stock recovery. Second is the same resolution of your phone?
10th January 2016, 10:18 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 263

More
There're lots of aperture booting animations on Bhoot already.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using RR ROM
24th February 2016, 03:07 PM |#7  

More
great job !
5th April 2016, 12:49 PM |#8  

More
Little problem with some frames..
Hi guys i'm new of this but i have Samsung Galaxy Note and i've downloaded and installed this animation with my recovery (i haven't stock rom and have root), after that i've rebooted my device and at the start i can see this beautiful animation but sometimes during the anim i can see for a lil bit a completely blank frame. Can you help me? sorry if my english its bad, but this isn't my native language.
8th April 2016, 01:50 PM |#9  
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 506

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielix99

Hi guys i'm new of this but i have Samsung Galaxy Note and i've downloaded and installed this animation with my recovery (i haven't stock rom and have root), after that i've rebooted my device and at the start i can see this beautiful animation but sometimes during the anim i can see for a lil bit a completely blank frame. Can you help me? sorry if my english its bad, but this isn't my native language.

If the screen resolution isn't 480x800 you should have some problems...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)