DON'T QUOTE THE WHOLE POST !!!
DON'T SPAM OVER THE TOPIC !!!
DON'T ASK FOR ETA !!!
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
- Everything other than those mentioned in 'Not working list'.
What's not working
- OpenGL drawing in SystemUI (may never be fixed).
- A/V Recording
- Download and put the ROM zip in your phone.
- You must use a SELinux enabled recovery. (CWM 220.127.116.11, TWRP 2.8/3.0). If not install that first and then proceed.
- Go to recovery, wipe data/cache. (Yes you will need to do a data wipe even if you are upgrading from CM-12.1 to incorporate ROM changes).
- Flash ROM.
- (Optional) Flash gapps.
CyanogenMod 12.1 - Alpha 3
Gapps - opengapps.org
@corphish - for tree , instructions and another stuff !
@Dreamstar - For his SELinux enabled recovery .
@psych.half - For his kernel .
@andii_nr - For fixes.
@regalstreak - For his highly compressed CM12.1 sources.
doesntexits && ngoquang2708 - For their works for SGV and for their keen interest in helping us.
@Dark Knight Begins - For helping with testing , bugs reporting .
Without them all CM12.1 was not possible.
CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
LahKeda, corphish, psych.half , andii_nr
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2018-09-25