Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
maxresdefault.jpg

What's Working:

• Audio

• Receiving and making calls

• GPS

• Hardware sensors (Light, Orientation, Compass, Proximity, Acceleration)

• Legacy sensors / Virtual sensors (Gravity, Linear acceleration, Rotation vector)

• Wifi

• Bluetooth

• MTP storage

• HW accelerated gui

• HW accelerated video

• Camera

• Voip video calls

• BLNv10

• USB/Wifi tethering

• VSync

• MicroSD exFAT support

• zRam

• F2FS support for /data partition

Known issues:

• Video recording at 720p quality may cause a force close of Camera app, so it's better to use 480p quality until this issue will be fixed

What's not working:

• You tell me
Installation Instructions

• First you will need to download the modified recovery from Here (Don't flash it!!)

• Make a Backup as usual to your phone stuff like apps, Whatsapp conversations ecc....

• Backup your internal sd content, because all its content will be lost so make sure to backup everything like photos, videos ecc....(you can copy the full content on a pc or inside a new folder of your external sd)

• Now Reboot inside CWM or TWRP recovery which not includes new partition assignments

• Make a Nandroid backup of your entirely ROM and backup it on the external sd

• Install the new one that includes new partition assignments

• Make a Reboot Recovery (To reboot inside the new one)

• Make a wipe data/factory reset

• Go to "mounts and storage" menu and select format /system,then select "format /data and /data/media"

• Now you can Download the ROM from the Downloads section under this post

• Once you downloaded plug the device on the computer , then mount USB Storage.

• If you finished copying your files than you're free to install the ROM now :)

Update Instructions

• Download the latest build CM build

• Flash ROM using recovery

• Flash Gapps

• Wipe cache,dalvik cache

• Reboot

• Enjoy!

Downloads:

Credits:

• Christopher83: For the Kernel Sources

• arco: For all the work done here on the ancora,ariesve community and for the ancora device sources

• CyanogenMod: For CM12 sources

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 12.1 for Galaxy W aka ancora, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150

Contributors
nilac8991, sir mordred
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Last modified CWM Recovery for LP provided by arco or the one made by lafactorial

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-12

Created 2015-06-13
Last Updated 2015-09-12

Calin

Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
You want it, and here it is guys ;)

This is succesfull compiled build but i don't know if everything is working fine, so before flashing the build make sure to make a backup first because you know i don't own the device.
If someone flash the ROM please write here a post if everything is ok, in order to take away the test mark from the thread name :)

Enjoy it ;)

Regards
nilac

temenalie

Mar 20, 2011
Banjarmasin, Kal-Sel

This is succesfull compiled build but i don't know if everything is working fine, so before flashing the build make sure to make a backup first because you know i don't own the device.
If someone flash the ROM please write here a post if everything is ok, in order to take away the test mark from the thread name :)

Enjoy it ;)

Regards
nilac
Many Thanks, Nilac

Reactions: Calin
May 23, 2015
Bandung
Match Gapps

Before installing gapps ok but after installing "gapps-5.1.x-20150404-minimal-edition-signed" became slow response (application WPS office little bit hard to install - can be my connection also)

Last edited:

kaila29

Feb 22, 2013
Bandung
thanks bro.

before i'm flashing this rom, may i ask about Voip video calls . its mean we can vcall on phone app ? or still with 3rd party app (hangout/skype/tango/..etc) ? i know this issue from old cm version till now. but a just ask bro.. :D

"My WONDER IS STILL ALIVE" :D

Calin

Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
before i'm flashing this rom, may i ask about Voip video calls . its mean we can vcall on phone app ? or still with 3rd party app (hangout/skype/tango/..etc) ? i know this issue from old cm version till now. but a just ask bro.. :D

"My WONDER IS STILL ALIVE" :D
Nope just from third party apps ;)

Reactions: temenalie

Calin

Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
Cm 12.1 (20150621)

New NIGHTLY is available for Download ! ;)

I don't provide Changelog for the changes only if they are very important as per device changes

Enjoy !

P.S If you notice that the build date from Settings is the old one, yeah it's my fault, i forgot to regenerate a new build.prop :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maxresdefault.jpg

What's Working:

• Audio

• Receiving and making calls

• GPS

• Hardware sensors (Light, Orientation, Compass, Proximity, Acceleration)

• Legacy sensors / Virtual sensors (Gravity, Linear acceleration, Rotation vector)

• Wifi

• Bluetooth

• MTP storage

• HW accelerated gui

• HW accelerated video

• Camera

• Voip video calls

• BLNv10

• USB/Wifi tethering

• VSync

• MicroSD exFAT support

• zRam

• F2FS support for /data partition

Known issues:

• Video recording at 720p quality may cause a force close of Camera app, so it's better to use 480p quality until this issue will be fixed

What's not working:

• You tell me
    Installation Instructions

• First you will need to download the modified recovery from Here (Don't flash it!!)

• Make a Backup as usual to your phone stuff like apps, Whatsapp conversations ecc....

• Backup your internal sd content, because all its content will be lost so make sure to backup everything like photos, videos ecc....(you can copy the full content on a pc or inside a new folder of your external sd)

• Now Reboot inside CWM or TWRP recovery which not includes new partition assignments

• Make a Nandroid backup of your entirely ROM and backup it on the external sd

• Install the new one that includes new partition assignments

• Make a Reboot Recovery (To reboot inside the new one)

• Make a wipe data/factory reset

• Go to "mounts and storage" menu and select format /system,then select "format /data and /data/media"

• Now you can Download the ROM from the Downloads section under this post

• Once you downloaded plug the device on the computer , then mount USB Storage.

• If you finished copying your files than you're free to install the ROM now :)

Update Instructions

• Download the latest build CM build

• Flash ROM using recovery

• Flash Gapps

• Wipe cache,dalvik cache

• Reboot

• Enjoy!

Downloads:

Credits:

• Christopher83: For the Kernel Sources

• arco: For all the work done here on the ancora,ariesve community and for the ancora device sources

• CyanogenMod: For CM12 sources

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.1 for Galaxy W aka ancora, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150

Contributors
    nilac8991, sir mordred
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Last modified CWM Recovery for LP provided by arco or the one made by lafactorial

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-12

Created 2015-06-13
    Last Updated 2015-09-12

Enjoy it ;)

Regards
    nilac
    Thanks @nilac8991 :thanks for the support . CM12.1 works well. :D
    But Rom RR better, you can continue to support rom RR ;)
    Sorry guys but RR will be soon Discontinued for both msm7x30 devices but instead here i will continue only with CM 12.1 and on ariesve a new project will show up soon ;)

Regards

nilac