As we all know, our developers continue to progress further and further and build better ROMS for our devices.
We all want a ROM that is smooth, stable, fast, gives better battery life and performance while being the latest version of Android.
That is why I and fellow developer Muzammil Ihsan have decided to build a Marshmallow ROM based on Samsung Galaxy S7 for our device Micromax Canvas HD A116.
Features of this ROM:
1) The latest Android version ( Marshmallow) installed
2) Smooth, Fast, and longer battery life
3) Based on Touchwiz with Marshmallow UI from the Samsung Galaxy S7
4) RAM levels free around 600-550 MB
7) Comes with Marshmallow emojis thanks to Emoji Switcher by Steven Schoen
8) Bloatware-free, no need to uninstall any system apps
9) 16 Megapixel patch pre-flashed for the camera
That's all for now.
Let me know in the comments below if you want any other features added into this ROM, we'll try our best to implement them.
1) The equalizer crashes.
2) Sometimes you'll be faced with an "unfortunately the process android.proccess.media has stopped" error. The only solution to this problem for now is to reboot your phone.
S7 ROM for Micromax A116, ROM for the Micromax A116
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.2.x or later
Based On: Touchwiz
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-07
Beta Release Date: 2016-04-01
Last Updated 2016-05-09