* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *
Brief Description: This firmware has been gathered from the latest source code. No editing apps after the assembly, I did [OTA] [From Mr. WigLeg (4PDA)]! Updated security patches, based on 6.0.1_r66 (The September update), every detail firmware adapted to the device, no edits, applications editing and so on. And again, this is a completely new, clean, and not and edited CyanogenMod 13, moreover, it is not a port! ( I just copy it and try to make everyone understands )
[*] Build from the latest source[*] Based on the latest versions of Android 6.0.1_r66;[*] Security update (6 September 2016)[*] Boot animation and other tweaks just under 160 dpi resolution[*] OTA provided by Mr. WigLeg (4pda)[*] The memory card is built-in: no need to format it[*] Onlt three languages: English, Russian, Ukraїnska! This firmware weighs only 266.3 MB[*] ... and much more!
- VPN (there is a temporary fix below)
- Can't play 720p60 (it just hang), just play 720p
- Screen recording
- (For HV) Cant switch 2g/3g directly. Just change it in Setting -> System Profiler -> (The GEAR icon) -> Preferred Network Type
2. Download the firmware patch (ALWAYS!) And GApps (Google Apps) below. Clicking "Download Google Apps", you will see a lot of choices for every line of their own. I will help you choose the right. Below the "Platform" select: ARM, under the line "Android": 6.0, and below the line "Variant" you can choose from Pico to the Mini because all of the above It will not be installed. After that, click on the red button below.
3. Downloads? Excellent! Reboot in recovery.
4. Set up TWRP Recovery (if configured, go to step 7): After the first run put a check on the slider to the right.
5. Go to "Settings -> LANGUAGE". Flipping to the bottom of the penultimate and the language is "English". Select it and click the "Set Language". (Ignore if already English)
6. Select the time zone (optional): Go to "Settings -> Time Zone". There, select your time zone and click "Set. Time zone."
7. We click "Backup";
8. Select the NVRAM (If you want to copy the full system, including applications, etc., Then select all the items, except for the "System Image", as it will make a second backup of one and the same system, and 1 GB of nowhere is not very cool ).
9. Choose where we keep the backup by clicking "Select storage." Personally, I recommend a backup to a memory card. Click "OK" and carry on the slider.
10. After the return to the main menu by clicking on the house in the navigation bar.
11. Click "Clear".
12. Spending on the slider. It is after all this action is removed, except the system of internal and external memory.
13. Go back to the main menu and click "Install".
14. We are looking for where you downloaded the firmware patch and. If you have not changed the download location, they will be on the way: "/ sdcard / Downloads". If you have moved them to the memory card, you will follow to follow the path: / external_sd. I hope you realize that the / sdcard - internal memory and / external_sd - the REAL memory card/sd card
15. Once you have found the firmware patch and GApps, you first need to select "cm-13.0-20160910-UNOFFICIAL-A3300.zip" file, then we click the "Add More Zips" and select patch "SDCard_as_default.zip", if you downloaded GApps, then again click on the button "Add More Zips", choose franca and hold on the slider, and if only downloaded the firmware and patch is not clicking "Add another Zips' second time spend on the slider.
16. After the installation, click "Restart the system.".
17. Done! We are waiting for system boot and then configure.
[A Temporary fix for VPN]
A workaround for VPN follow these steps :
1. Go to psiphon and choose Browser-Only mode don't tunnel whole device.
2. Go to its logs tab and check the port of http proxy.
3. Now open WiFi setting and long press to your WiFi network (from which u are connected) go to modify tab and from check the advanced options.
4. Chosen manual proxy option and put host name as 127.0.0.1 and port as the no. which you noted in step 2 (eg. 8080) and click save .
Enjoy you have set up a VPN connection successfully.
You can open your browser and check your IP
Note: You have to undo this after you don't need VPN by changing manual proxy to none .
- Suraj Rawat (nervehammer) : thanks man
For those who want to use Orbot vpn
This is very similar to previous vpn workaround for psiphon
Just follow these step for Orbot
1. Open Orbot and long press to start orbot.
2. When all bootstrapped done go to check browser it will ask for normal browser or install Orweb .
3. Open Orweb and volla you r connected to tor but actually its not to tunnel your traffic to vpn go to Orweb settings.
4. Now note the proxy host and proxy port generally it is localhost(same as 127.0.0.1) and 8118 respectively but it may change so better to keep updated with port numbers.
5. Now go to wifi setting and long press the wifi (from which u r connected) and check advanced options.
6. Choose manual proxy option and put the host name 127.0.0.1 and port no. (e.g. 8118 ) which u noted in step 4
Now u can check https://check.torproject.org from any browser and volla Congo this browser is configured to use tor.
Sorry for long guide but it is detail enough so that anyone can easily setup tor in cm builds.
Note: You have to undo manual proxy option to none after you don't use vpn.
- Suraj Rawat (nervehammer) : thanks man
Credits : mtkroms.com that has a fix for almost every mtk issue
Patch (MUST FLASH) :
- MrWigLeg (4pda)
- lol_max_lik (4pda)
- waditel (4pda)