1. The firmware is available to download, see the download folder. its there..
as far the stable and famous release is " A3000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE with OTA Updates "
2. I just temporarily disabled donation. Now again enabled. You can try to donate if you like.
1. I tried that release - it updated immediately to 131112.
Bit dissapointed though... I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 which I recently updated to JB 4.2.2, and Samsung's firmware has many more features than Lenovo's... I also have a Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 - the dual sim features are slightly better on Samsung also.
I'm still playing with it - as promised, I will come with a full conclusions at the end of the week.
2. Still couldn't donate using the site (same message from PayPal) - so I sent the donation manually to that gmail address of yours that appeared.
Thanks again - and keep up the good work! Cheers, John
Lets see lenovo's new firmware in future...
1. Actually these chinese Tablets are limited in advanced functions.. Hopefully we'll see some improvements in lenovo's next firmware release..
2. Got it.. thank you very much for the support..
please recheck the link. Its on google's servers.. so download speed will be high..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|