Finally!

Search This thread

kuwari316

Ok we finally get out own forum section. First let me start by saying that this device is amazing for the price. It is fast has good hardware and the speakers are amazing.

OK to get this started what does everyone think of this Lenovo tablet and what can Lenovo make better with the same price point?

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
In my opinion, they should let the user use all of the internal storage space (except some gigs that android OS use).

brainbeatuk

Oct 13, 2012
I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
I'm getting one of these delivered tomorrow. Looked like the best value for money on amazon. I could of got a galaxy tab 3 7in for same price but the specs didn't seem any better than my current phone galaxy s2. Hopefully we can get an official cm11, good to see source code available.

It said a3000 is the h model one with calls and does it come rooted out the box. I got a a3000f btw

I don't remember if it came rooted out of the box, but I think no, cause I remember using framaroot to root it.

brainbeatuk

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah mine wasn't rooted debating whether to do as I had experience with Chinese firmwares before, still got a momo8 bird that boot loops if you try and change io from noop to anything, funny thing is it was originally cfq but when I used supercharger the first time it reccomended noop now when I flash from PC still noop,

Sent from my IdeaTab A3000-F using XDA Premium HD app

glndrk

Mar 15, 2014

Mr. Azam is developed rooted ROM http://xdaforums.com/lenovo-a3000/development/rom-lenovo-ideatab-a3000-h-call-t2441135

Last edited:

Blakendroid

Mar 3, 2014
Nebraska
OnePlus 8T
This Is A Great Tablet Experience

Just have to say, I have had this tablet for over a year and I love it. Stock. It runs circles around my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700t (which I had wanted for some time) but it is slow and clunky compared to my A3000. Highly recommend the A3000. I use it for social media, personal email, and news apps. I put movies and music on a 64GB microSD card for travel. Works awesome.

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
Just have to say, I have had this tablet for over a year and I love it. Stock. It runs circles around my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700t (which I had wanted for some time) but it is slow and clunky compared to my A3000. Highly recommend the A3000. I use it for social media, personal email, and news apps. I put movies and music on a 64GB microSD card for travel. Works awesome.
I've been using stock rom for about 2 years, IMO it was a bloat malware injected.

You'll see the huge difference of internet data usage when u start using @Olivier 's CM11 relatively.

But u should manage to gain root another way from framaroot cuz it wont work in cm11 & find a workaround to get ~16gb partition back.

*] front LED holographic keyboard >> another dream in android