This is the first kernel for our Lenovo A3000-H - I have been testing it for some days now, everything seems to work.
NOTE: I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the firmware "A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE", I don't know if this works on other variants/firmwares, so I need your feedback!
I also don't oppose feature requests
How to report a bug?
Include the following in your bug report: [indent]
- The ROM you are currently using + a link to the ROM's thread
- A log, preferably dmesgs or kmsgs (use Google to find out how to pull these from your device)
- The version of HodorKernel you use (=date, e.g. 20141104)
- Added and enabled the following governors: SMARTASS2, PEGASUSQ, INTELLIDEMAND, NIGHTMARE, SAKURACTIVE and LULZACTIVEQ
- Increase VM_MAX_READAHEAD to 512
- Added exFAT v1.2.9
- Added AutoSMP
- Many security patches
- MTK vermagic hack
- SELinux enabled (tablet boots @permissive)
- Aligned binder with kernel-common (as of 342a04795db1aec6d9c5f68fa3880359c6f16bba)
- Full KitKat support
... more features to come soon!
You can always get the latest builds from my build server.
I'd like to thank everyone mentioned in the commit history and/or the list of contributors.
HodorKernel for Lenovo A3000-H, Kernel for the Lenovo A3000
Source Code: https://github.com/olivieer/android_..._lenovo_mt6589
Kernel Special Features: Full KitKat support, AutoSMP, native exFAT support, security patches
Last Updated 2014-11-24