[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery for A3000-H [v6.0.5.1]

Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
PREAMBLE
I have built CWM for our Lenovo A3000-H - tested it as well, everything (apart from the bugs mentioned below) seems to work. This is not a "port", it has been compiled from source.
NOTE: I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the a3000_prc_3gfull board/partition table. It may or may not work on others.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

DOWNLOAD
DevDB

CHANGELOG

Device-specific:
Commits - lenovo-a3-dev/device_lenovo_a3
Code:
[B][U]20/12/2014:[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Fixed some minor issues
[*]Fixed USB PC Mass storage[/list]

[B][U]30/11/2014:[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated CWM to 6.0.5.1[/list]

[B][U]10/06/2014:[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated CWM to 6.0.4.9
[*]Fixed external sdcard - you can now install ROMs/MODs from both the internal OR the external sdcard!
[*]Imported some build props from Stock ROM
[/LIST]

CWM:
Commits - CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

CREDITs
  • Koush and the CyanogenMod team

XDA:DevDB Information
ClockworkMod Recovery for the Lenovo A3000-H, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo A3000

Contributors
Olivier
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2014-11-30

Created 2014-05-18
Last Updated 2015-09-26

Attachments

• Screenshot_2010_01_01_00.01.23.png
    Screenshot_2010_01_01_00.01.23.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 16,587

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
Successfully flashed this recovery to mine A3000-H 4gb 3G tablet.
I tried backing up my ROM, but it froze while "Backing up boot image". Have not tried anything else.

Reactions: MuhammedRefaat

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
Successfully flashed this recovery to mine A3000-H 4gb 3G tablet.
I tried backing up my ROM, but it froze while "Backing up boot image". Have not tried anything else.

And you couldn't grab a log afterwards?
Try
Code:
adb pull tmp/recovery.log
and upload the log please.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

Hi Olivier

Could you please tell me how to flash the img file?

Cheers

If you already have ROM package (including flash tool) from one of "Azam426" threads, it's simple:

1. Just open "Flash_tool"
2. Tick "DA DL All with check sum"
3. Load "scatter-loader" file and point to "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt".
4. Uncheck everything except for "RECOVERY"
5. Click the "RECOVERY" title and point that to "recovery.img" file downloaded from this thread.
6. Switch off the tablet, prepare the USB cable, and click "DOWNLOAD"
7. Wait a few seconds, then connect the cable to the tab.
8. In case if you get any error messages when you click "DOWNLOAD", unplug the cable then click "FIRMWARE->UPGRADE" option, wait a few seconds and reconnect the cable to the tab.

Please note, I'm not responsible if your tab got bricked, burned, exploded, loosing some or all of your data, etc.
Although flashing this recovery doesn't do any harm (on my device), but just to be safe, please do backup your important files, PIMs, emails, etc.

XV3UtdQ.jpg

kRvbbhK.jpg

Keys assignment:
- Vol up = Up
- Vol down = Down
- Pwr button = Select

=> In case you're wondering how to enter recovery, just turn off your device, press and hold vol up + power button until you have this screen:

3Ps9xPN.jpg

majid_z

Mar 18, 2010
I did all steps, unchecked everything (PRELOADER become RED) and loaded recovery.img and click download but it ask if I want to downloading anyway ?! because all images are not correctly loaded. I said YES, and it said Image RECOVERY checksum failed !
what did I wrong ?!

droople

Sep 29, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you already have ROM package (including flash tool) from one of "Azam426" threads, it's simple:

5. Click the "RECOVERY" title and point that to "recovery.img" file downloaded from this thread.
8. In case if you get any error messages when you click "DOWNLOAD", unplug the cable then click "FIRMWARE->UPGRADE" option, wait a few seconds and reconnect the cable to the tab.

Please note, I'm not responsible if your tab got bricked, burned, exploded, loosing some or all of your data, etc.
Although flashing this recovery doesn't do any harm (on my device), but just to be safe, please do backup your important files, PIMs, emails, etc.

XV3UtdQ.jpg

kRvbbhK.jpg

Keys assignment:
- Vol up = Up
- Vol down = Down
- Pwr button = Select

=> In case you're wondering how to enter recovery, just turn off your device, press and hold vol up + power button until you have this screen:

3Ps9xPN.jpg

Thank you so much

JoshuaCraft

Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
www.youtube.com
I Don't Have PC or laptop

XV3UtdQ.jpg

kRvbbhK.jpg

Keys assignment:
- Vol up = Up
- Vol down = Down
- Pwr button = Select

3Ps9xPN.jpg

Do you know any method without PC? :-'(

Olivier

Nov 6, 2011
CWM v6.0.5.1 is up! This time, I have uploaded a flashable ZIP so you can easily upgrade using an existing recovery. If you want to flash it as before then just extract the recovery.img from the ZIP file and flash it however you want to flash it. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PREAMBLE
    I have built CWM for our Lenovo A3000-H - tested it as well, everything (apart from the bugs mentioned below) seems to work. This is not a "port", it has been compiled from source.
    NOTE: I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H (16 GB version with 3G) with the a3000_prc_3gfull board/partition table. It may or may not work on others.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery image
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

DOWNLOAD
    DevDB

CHANGELOG

Device-specific:
    Commits - lenovo-a3-dev/device_lenovo_a3
    Code:
    [B][U]20/12/2014:[/U][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed some minor issues
    [*]Fixed USB PC Mass storage[/list]

[B][U]30/11/2014:[/U][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated CWM to 6.0.5.1[/list]

[B][U]10/06/2014:[/U][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated CWM to 6.0.4.9
    [*]Fixed external sdcard - you can now install ROMs/MODs from both the internal OR the external sdcard!
    [*]Imported some build props from Stock ROM
    [/LIST]

CWM:
    Commits - CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

CREDITs
    • Koush and the CyanogenMod team

XDA:DevDB Information
    ClockworkMod Recovery for the Lenovo A3000-H, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo A3000

Contributors
    Olivier
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-11-30

Created 2014-05-18
    Last Updated 2015-09-26
    Hi Olivier

Could you please tell me how to flash the img file?

Cheers

XV3UtdQ.jpg

kRvbbhK.jpg

Keys assignment:
    - Vol up = Up
    - Vol down = Down
    - Pwr button = Select

3Ps9xPN.jpg

A new build is up, some storage issues have been fixed up. Updated the OP. :)
    Another build is up, CWM is now intended to work with a3000_prc_3gfull devices.
    CWM v6.0.5.1 is up! This time, I have uploaded a flashable ZIP so you can easily upgrade using an existing recovery. If you want to flash it as before then just extract the recovery.img from the ZIP file and flash it however you want to flash it. :p