Originally Posted by Olivier
Here is my CM11 port for the Lenovo A3000-H, 100% unofficial. Contributions are welcome!
To be able to even flash it, you'll need to use my CWM Recovery
I have built and tested this on my Lenovo A3000-H
(16 GB version with 3G). Before flashing, please make sure to be on Stock 4.2. Open up a terminal or an ADB shell and type the following:
Should you get a3000_prc_3gfull
, you are good to go. Otherwise, you need to flash the right Stock ROM. The members @kupyxa4444 and @luckasfb have created such a Stock-based ROM, so if you are unable to find one - try to contact one of these two.
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Offmode charging
- sw video en/decoding (not hw)
- Internal and external sdcards
- RIL/radio (only on SIM1, SIM2 is still broken and therefore disabled, you can re-enable it by setting persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds in your build.prop)
Should you ever face any issues (in the recovery or the ROM), provide logs (use Google to find out how to gather those). Additionally, I need to know what ROM you're on, hence you have to mention the build number.
Hint: "It doesn't work or I get error Status XY" are not bug reports and will be ignored. To keep the thread clean, use DevDB for real bug reports
I have spent a lot of time on this project and I still do - hence, donations would be highly appreciated.
My builds can be found here.
Device tree (branch cm-11.0)
Kernel (branch cm-11.0)
OmniROM Gerrit (topic mt6589)
CyanogenMod 11 for the Lenovo A3000-H, ROM for the Lenovo A3000
Source Code: https://github.com/lenovo-a3-dev
ROM OS Version: