I decided to make custom kernel because our friend @chhapil has stopped his work on MoStock and every LP ROM have performance and battery issue. I knew nothing about developing kernel, so I learn about it. And finally, I managed to build my first custom kernel for LP.
In first release, I will adopt some features from MoStock (I'm still learning ). Of course I will add some features apart from MoStock.
This is the FIRST custom kernel for Lenovo A6000/Plus Lollipop ROM (64bit and 32bit).
Tested on CM12.1 based ROM (CM12.1 and MOKEE with wt86518 code), stock LP ROM (32 bit)
I'm not responsible for bricked devices or flashing wrong version
You are using this kernel at your own responsibility
HOW TO REPORT BUG:
How to Flash kernel:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ethod-t3307131. Thanks to @vardhan21
How to Port for Custom ROM:
- @chhapil for Kernel source MoStock.
- Flour_mo for kernel source
- Alucard_24 for Alucard Governor
- osm0sis for AIK
- Satgass for CM12.1
- faux123 for FauxSound
- You tell me
- Stock LP 5.0.2
- MIUI 7 5.1.1
- Resturection Remix 5.1.1
- Infinite OS 5.1.1 by Herman Koeman
- Mokee 5.1.1 by Herman Koeman and StuepD
- CM12.1 by ED300 (WiFi Problem, Use manual fix (thanks to wujke) or automatic fix (thanks to opswiz)
- CM12.1 by satgass
- Mokee 5.1.1 by JAV-Team*
- CM12.1 ENE by techolaty
Guys, I'm still learning so don't be rush. OK