FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lenovo A850

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By frero, Junior Member on 2nd October 2013, 10:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys !!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find anything about this phone Lenovo A850. Nobody use it ??

Thanks a lot

Bye bye

Frero

6th October 2013, 02:28 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
nobody know ?
23rd October 2013, 07:31 AM |#3  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frero

nobody know ?

I am eagerly waiting for this Lenovo A850 because it has Mali-400 GPU which supports high end games easily. Lenovo announced this device in India in august and forgot it. A850 is my first preference because of Mali-400, 2nd is P780 with 4000mah battery and 3rd is Huawei G700 with 2GB RAM.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Lenovo A850 is not dual core phone but lenovo websites reports wrong. http://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/en-u...name=downloads

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

While another Lenovo site reports different. http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smart...850/#techspecs
23rd October 2013, 10:23 AM |#4  
Flag Hyderabad

More
Question
Does Lenovo A850 has proximity sensor ? Does screen turns off when A850 brought near to the ear ? I read Lenovo A850 manual and there is everything but no mention of proximity sensor. Please confirm.
8th November 2013, 09:40 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeezluqman

Does Lenovo A850 has proximity sensor ? Does screen turns off when A850 brought near to the ear ? I read Lenovo A850 manual and there is everything but no mention of proximity sensor. Please confirm.

Hello, I'm french so maybe I did not understant correctly, but when somebody call me (or when I call somebody) the screen become black and the screen wakes up when I put the phone far away my ear.

I hope I help you
20th November 2013, 09:19 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Small Storage
hi...even this Lenovo A850 is powerful phone, but the small storage is killing me..2GB internal and no options to set default installation to ext sdcard or move data to sd card is quite a big disappointment..so, anybody know how we can swap storage method that perfectly working?i've tried so many step that i can get here in xda still failed to swap...but what i learnt is A850 is the China firmware hav the setting to set default location to SD Card but the universal or ROW firmware doesn't hav it...but when i used the China firmware, i cant run PlayStore at all...tried so many steps to fix it still failed..so i convert back to ROW and hoping somebody can show me the way to swap internal <> external storage without problem..
23rd November 2013, 09:46 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Try to instal rom 123 orr 129

Lenovo A850 S129 PL
25th November 2013, 05:28 AM |#8  
Flag Hyderabad

More
Lenovo A850 is still a upcoming model in some countries. If you wait, someone will come up with some trick to swap memory.

Sent from my A89 using xda app-developers app
26th November 2013, 02:15 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardr0

hi...even this Lenovo A850 is powerful phone, but the small storage is killing me..2GB internal and no options to set default installation to ext sdcard or move data to sd card is quite a big disappointment..so, anybody know how we can swap storage method that perfectly working?i've tried so many step that i can get here in xda still failed to swap...but what i learnt is A850 is the China firmware hav the setting to set default location to SD Card but the universal or ROW firmware doesn't hav it...but when i used the China firmware, i cant run PlayStore at all...tried so many steps to fix it still failed..so i convert back to ROW and hoping somebody can show me the way to swap internal <> external storage without problem..

Maybe you can try this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=26
I know it is not for MT6582M, but...
4th December 2013, 07:02 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardr0

you can use FolderMount.. it works fantastic.. im using a A850 right now and using foldermount to assign installed apps esp. games to the SDcard

once installed open foldermount...
1) click on apps analyzer
2) select application that you want to transfer
3) create pair then just click yes
4) click the check to save
5) click on the pin symbol it will turn green when activated

it will then transfer the file to SD card.

hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spark0808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spark0808 Ad-Free
5th December 2013, 06:26 AM |#11  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by spark0808

you can use FolderMount.. it works fantastic.. im using a A850 right now and using foldermount to assign installed apps esp. games to the SDcard

once installed open foldermount...
1) click on apps analyzer
2) select application that you want to transfer
3) create pair then just click yes
4) click the check to save
5) click on the pin symbol it will turn green when activated

it will then transfer the file to SD card.

hope this helps

thank u so much for the advice, im using A850 too
this tips very helps for play Real Racing 3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)