FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lenovo A358t crapware problems

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By elitezenithweb, Member on 23rd November 2015, 08:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sorry, I know that this isn't the place for a A358t, but I didn't find a forum/thread dedicated to this device, so I went to the closest thing.

I have several problems with this phone that I can't seem to figure out.

First of all, it got 4 stubborn applications that wants to run... always. They are: engriks, engrils, Adobe Air and pro.

Engriks and engrils I can delete through the app manager, and 'pro' I can disable... which would work for me (would've being better if I could delete pro as well) but after a phone restart (or after sometime) [with internet/wi-fi] they reappear as working applications. Google didn't yield any results. I would like to get these apps deleted/removed or at least disabled so they don't run.

I've disabled Adobe Air but it keeps enabling itself for some reason... and then after some time starts crashing and closing almost every 5 minutes... so I disable it again and after some time it re-enables itself and the cycle continues.

There are 2 other apps that I can't Force Stop or disable at all (System Apps)... they are labled completely in Chinese, so I can't say what they are, what they do or anything about them... but I'm pretty sure it's just other crap that the phone can do with out.

I've tried to flash the phone to a different ROM (just reflash it to the original stock ROM as this one I think is compromised) but the SP Flash Tool doesn't seem to work on this MediaTek device... I've being battling drivers, apps, cords and just about everything today with this phone with nothing to show for it.

The problem with this phone is that it constantly crashes, bottlenecks, freezes, throws constant errors, app crashes/closes...

I managed to factory reset (recovery was in complete Chinese.... I don't know a gram of Chinese) and the first thing I see after setting up the phone is that the app Adobe Air crashed and needs to close...

If I could get any help with this I would greatly appreciate it... thanks in advance!

6th April 2016, 12:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 519

Donate to Me
More
Root the phone and remove the apps from your phone completely
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)