Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] TS-Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM for Lenovo Vibe Z K910

228 posts
Thanks Meter: 250

By ekkilm, Senior Member on 12th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is Team Superluminal cyanogenmod 12.1 (5.1.1) port for your Lenovo K910

Check out our website www.teamsuperluminal.org
You can find all files and latest updates from there!

XDA:DevDB Information
TS-Cyanogenmod 12.1, ROM for the Lenovo K900

Contributors
ekkilm, morphicts
Source Code: Not shared yet

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TS-TWRP 2.8.6.
Based On: Cyanogenmod 12.1

Version Information

Created 2015-04-12
Last Updated 2015-07-16
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ekkilm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ekkilm Ad-Free

17th April 2015, 05:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just install on my phone. Work just fine on K910L
The Following User Says Thank You to serbona For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift serbona Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 09:44 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey!

Great step by step manual.
I am just wondering - can we make it a bit simpler and skip unlocking bootloader?
e.g. I can download twrp from google play, from this installed twrp I can choose reboot to recovery and I can see twrp 2.8.1.0

Why can't I just from this point flash CM12.1? May it cause any problems?

Thank you for your reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruphuss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruphuss Ad-Free
11th May 2015, 05:47 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruphuss

Hey!

Great step by step manual.
I am just wondering - can we make it a bit simpler and skip unlocking bootloader?
e.g. I can download twrp from google play, from this installed twrp I can choose reboot to recovery and I can see twrp 2.8.1.0

Why can't I just from this point flash CM12.1? May it cause any problems?

Thank you for your reply!

Sorry for lately respond! These instructions are the way we have tested this process and we have stated that it is the most effective way to install everything and be sure everything works as they should. If you have allready unlocked the bootloader, you dosenĀ“t have to do it again, but be sure that it is unlocked. And if you are in 4.2.2., then I recommend to flash 4.4.2 first, for the partition table and then 5.1.
About TWRP, our recovery is compiled from cm12.1 (lollipop) source and we are sure that it is compatible with our rom. Ofcourse you can try any other recovery, but this is the recommended method. And you're doing it at your own risk, as all custom flashes.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned, there is rom update ...B12, enjoy!

-Team Superluminal, ekkilm
The Following User Says Thank You to ekkilm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ekkilm Ad-Free
17th May 2015, 05:59 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Flashable on k900?
Can i flash this ROM on K900?. I got this page as one of the search results under the ROMs tab for K900
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_savvy_sk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tech_savvy_sk Ad-Free
17th May 2015, 07:36 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_savvy_sk

Can i flash this ROM on K900?. I got this page as one of the search results under the ROMs tab for K900

No... This rom is for K910. There is no undercategory for K910, so that why it is under k900. Sry...
The Following User Says Thank You to ekkilm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ekkilm Ad-Free
17th May 2015, 07:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekkilm

No... This rom is for K910. There is no undercategory for K910, so that why it is under k900. Sry...

Ok thanks. Even i was wondering why did it come under ROMs tab for k900
The Following User Says Thank You to tech_savvy_sk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tech_savvy_sk Ad-Free
12th June 2015, 08:53 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
AVRCP?
Hey guys,

great work and thumbs up for supporting the K910! I installed the latest build (RC16) just a few hours ago and noticed immediately in the car, that no music metadata is being transmitted to my car radio. Is AVRCP currently not supported? It worked with the official KitKat ROM at least.

Edit: Never mind - I reflashed the whole thing and it works now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saiyajin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saiyajin Ad-Free
13th June 2015, 11:16 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
AFAIK AVRCP up to v1.5 is supported, but I don't have equipment to test meta data stuff atm.
Even though you said it's working now, I double checked BT config and there were still some old stuff lying around from CM11
I'll bring BT config up to date in next build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyajin

Hey guys,

great work and thumbs up for supporting the K910! I installed the latest build (RC16) just a few hours ago and noticed immediately in the car, that no music metadata is being transmitted to my car radio. Is AVRCP currently not supported? It worked with the official KitKat ROM at least.

Edit: Never mind - I reflashed the whole thing and it works now.

The Following User Says Thank You to morphicts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift morphicts Ad-Free
15th June 2015, 09:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
ROM UPDATE
cm-12.1-20150614-UNOFFICIAL-kiton RC17 (see downloads)
MD5: 687823fef854f15b9250cc522e2ab050
  • Fixed power off charger only mode
  • Bring WLAN config in line with upstream
  • Bring BT config in line with upstream
  • Default LCD density to 440
  • Enable dual sim by default
  • Fixed ghost sim icon when switching from dual sim to single sim mode
  • Sync with CM12.1 source
NOTE: First boot takes longer time, because SC6500 modem FW update (blue led blinks)
NOTE2: Remember factory reset when coming from any other ROM than previous version of TS CM12.1

Enjoy,
Team Superluminal, Morphic
21st June 2015, 09:55 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up great work !!
thank you for this amazing rom ,
phone model is K910 ,rom 14/6/2015
i followed instructions all and all ok
except in blutooth headset the sound in call is ok in sim1 BUT sim2 no call sound in headset at all , tried using single sim mode sim2 no sound ..
so i know you did hard work and hope it completes
thank you again for your efforts
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm 12, cyanogenmod 12, k910, team superluminal, ts cyanogenmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)