Hi will try to answer as many as I can.
- I am getting my OTG Flash Drive today so will be able to let you know by tomorrow.
- Micro USB to HDMI should work.
- Dual SIM (SIM Slot one is for 4g/3g/2gb & SIM Slot two is for 2G). By the way I am impressed that both SIMS go into a single tray which has been made so you can fit two sim cards. Excellent design. Sadly second slot is clearly marked for only 2G.
- Vibe Z2 Pro stands out in all my tests
- I have been lucky enough never to need it. I think support of all companies except Apple "suck". Apple's replacement system is unbeatable.
- Lenovo have said that their flagship will get updates - however I will take that with a pinch of salt since there is no guarantees on that.
One of the things I was depressed about was the Camera is not as great as I would have hoped or imagined. Though many reviewers have said it is great, I took photos this morning in day light as well as night time and minor zooming of the photos taken already, were quite grainy. In my opinion the camera is a let down.
I would suggest the Z2 Pro which is quite reasonably priced. The lack of marketing and brand ambassadors have allowed them to allow them to price themselves at a fairly competitive price. The only single sim competitor is the Nexus which is speculated to be announced tomorrow. There is no dual sim competitor worth comparing this device too at this price point.
Originally Posted by Photoneutron
1. whether we can install & run apps from OTG devices
2. MHL support is not mentioned, is it a software option later can be tweaked
3. DUAL sim 3G/4G is it an software tweakable option
4. who is the winner among IUNI 3, K920 & 64 bit VIBE Z2
5. how is lenovo after sales support, i am ****** with micromax service with A210 [very poor service]
6. is there a promise for Android L or cyanogen mod!
is there a phone you suggest with dual GSM sim, removable battery, 2-3GB RAM, 13+ BSI, dual LED, future ready performer at least FHD 5inch
---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------
By the way - Regarding the secure app - You can force stop and disable it. I did just that. There is an inbuilt antivirus which got the same treatment from me. Those memory hogging antivirus do nothing and waste valuable resources in my opinion. Force Stop - Disable is the way to go !
I also removed some apps and games I wasn't planning to use to free up some space on the phone.
I was able to easily get 1.5 GB Free RAM (out of 3 GB) which is one of the best performing devices I have seen. That allows me to load and run high end QHD videos as well as Games without worrying about RAM issues or lack of available RAM. 50% RAM free is like a God Send for people who really want to take it on for gaming!
I had around 24-25 GB of free internal storage immediately, which gives me quite a lot of space to fill up with things I need or want. OTG always remains a second option.
MY recommendation is load all your apps on the internal storage for faster "read" speeds, and put all your media on the OTG flash drives or any free space left on your internal storage.
I would not recommend apps being put on OTG for a very simple reason, you will find a lag or a every so tiny lag which reduces the fun of having such a beautiful device.
The Brightness makes the Nexus 5 look like crap!