FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Audio lag fix [solved]

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Revohtron, Junior Member on 10th March 2017, 01:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Finally found a way to end audio lag in apps such as YouTube. After installing Viper4Android and thereby installing their audio driver, audio lag completely disappears. Just make sure to toggle the Master Switch to ON under each listening device tab you intend on using i.e. headset/ phone speaker.

Obviously you need to be rooted to use this method.

Viper4Android -
[URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223"]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revohtron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Revohtron Ad-Free

10th March 2017, 12:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revohtron

Finally found a way to end audio lag in apps such as YouTube. After installing Viper4Android and thereby installing their audio driver, audio lag completely disappears. Just make sure to toggle the Master Switch to ON under each listening device tab you intend on using i.e. headset/ phone speaker.

Obviously you need to be rooted to use this method.

Viper4Android -
[URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223"]

Wow! I was in doubt of buying this phone because of the audio problems. If the problem is as simple as proper audio driver, my choice will be easy!

Can someone confirm this?
10th March 2017, 06:07 PM |#3  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Problem is that you have to be rooted to use it...
11th March 2017, 08:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,041

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveNL

Wow! I was in doubt of buying this phone because of the audio problems. If the problem is as simple as proper audio driver, my choice will be easy!

Can someone confirm this?

Lmao, P2 doesn't​ have any audio problems. It's just a small software issue that Lenovo are too lazy to fix! I recommend the phone with both hands.
15th May 2017, 09:11 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Is the audio volume low during call? Or static noise during music playback from headphone jack.

Does viper fix all these issues? If yes in would buy this device...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)